A powerful tool that offers a large array of features and functions that will help you manage your external storage devices in a safe manner
Zentimo xStorage Manager is a simple to use application designed to help you easily manage your USB and eSATA devices. Using this tool you can view the device drive sizes, empty space and icons. It lets you customize anything and gives much more abilities at your fingertips: you can stop or browse drives in a click, quickly launch portable applications, speed test your drives, scan for hardware changes, stop all devices at once.
Here are some key features of “Zentimo xStorage Manager”:
- Display processes preventing device from being stopped:
- Ever encountered the situation when Windows does not allow you to remove a device? Unlike Windows, Zentimo will show you the programs which prevent the device from being stopped and let you close these programs or just the files they opened on the device.
- Forced device stopping:
- Even if there are opened programs on the device Zentimo can still forcedly stop the device by wisely unlocking file processes and by unloading the programs launched from the drive.
- Ejecting memory cards rather than the card reader:
- If you had safely removed a card reader, you would need to physically reconnect it in order to make it work with cards again (or to use “Return device back” feature of the program). In the case of two or more memory cards connected to the card reader at the same time, they all become unavailable in the system after you stop the card reader. Zentimo lets you eject memory cards one-by-one. Moreover, if the memory card was locked by any processes, the program would display these “locking” processes as well as it does on failure to stop a whole device.
- Support of USB, SATA, Firewire devices:
- Zentimo supports all kinds of hotplug devices. If it does not display the device you need, try enabling the “Display all storage devices” checkbox in the program options.
- Command line to safe removal:
- Zentimo has a powerful and convenient command line: usr.exe. It allows you to automate work with devices. For example, you can automatically stop devices according to schedule or in case of any other event or reactivate them back to the system.
- Automate Your Work:
- Another Zentimo’s feature that distinguishes it from similar software is ability to start any applications not only after connecting a device, but also before its removal. The autorun feature allows you to set up data backup before disconnecting a removable hard drive, run Total Commander with the contents of the pen-drive, automatically unmount an encrypted TrueCrypt drive before disconnecting the USB media.
- IBM PC compatible computer with USB support
- 20MB of free memory
- 20MB of free hard disk space
- A mouse or a keyboard
- 30 days trial
- It’s mainly a bug fix release, find below the list of changes:
- The device menu might be displayed when user launched TaskManager (Win 8) or Customize tray icons dialog (Win 7, 8)
- The SATA system drive was displayed in the list by default. Now it’s displayed only when you enable the option “Display all storage devices”
- The program rewrote AutoRun section of the registry on each startup causing some registry protection or antivirus programs to abuse
- Some license keys weren’t accepted by the program
- In some case the technical error might be displayed when displaying the processes locking a device
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.