A practical software solution that provides you with a large array of tools and features needed to design and export business diagrams
Yaoqiang BPMN Editor is a handy graphical editor that you can use to create complex, detailed business process diagrams.
Yaoqiang BPMN Editor is written in the Java programming language and can help you create the diagrams you need in no time at all.
- Quickly and easily create, view, edit and simulate your business processes
- Support all BPMN 2.0 diagram, Import/Export OMG BPMN 2.0 file
- Real-time BPMN syntax validation
- Spell check for element label
- Built-in Version Control Repository
- Automatically generate BPMN 2.0 Diagram Interchange information
- Extensible BPMN fragment library
- Extensible Plugin Architecture
- Executable BPMN simulation
- Automatically split/merge edges
- Flexible Assembly/Disassembly SubProcesses
- Deploy directly to an existing BPMN 2.0 Engine.
- Includes a LDAP Browser/Editor
- Import Visio .vdx file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import GraphML .graphml file and Convert to BPMN 2.0 file (works only for version 2.0.x)
- Import custom artifacts
- Export PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, SVG, HTML, VML format