User-friendly and open-source APRS client
YAAC was developed as an accessible and useful tool that acts as a general-purpose client application for accessing the APRS Amateur Radio. YAAC is an open source Java-based software that can be used to access the Automatic Packet Reporting System network over radio links / Internet.
- Internet connection
- fixed ability to send weather data from non-weather-station-symbol stations
- fixed up to toString() methods to improve debugging
- added support for indicating weather station make and model in weather data reports
- corrected conversion error in TemperatureUnit class
- continued separating GUI code from back-end message processing code
- add health monitor functionality
- fix table cell renderers to properly show non-default background colors
- have map zoom and pan buttons return focus to the map after they are triggered by keyboard input
- ensure beacon symbol overlay is cleared when primary table symbol is chosen
- fix breakage in YAACBootstrap code for Raspberry Pi platform
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.