If you need to convert various audio files to another format often, then a proper tool is needed to do the job. xrecode II Portable is a program designed to help you with file conversion, but also comes with additional functions. The software has a clean interface, with an intuitive layout. While it may not get too many points in the visual department, the UI is easy to figure out and first time users should be able to quickly find out all the app’s features. The main function of xrecode II Portable is converting files. Thus, you can change the format of most audio types. The software supports formats such as M4A, APE, FLAC, MP3, NEROAAC, WAV, MP2, SND, TTA, OFF, RAW, WMA and AC3. Also, you can choose to move the original file to the Recycle Bin once the process is complete, rename the original file and normalize the sound levels. You can edit the ID3 tags for each file. Among the details you can add are the track number, song title, artist and album name, year of release and music genre. Additionally, the app can download tags automatically from online sources. The album’s cover art can also be added from a separate menu. xrecode II Portable can grab the songs from your audio CDs. Also, the program can be set to do this by default immediately after inserting your CD in the drive. Information about your disc can be gathered easily from one of the four available online databases. All in all, xrecode II Portable is an advanced program with extensive functions. Inexperienced users should have no problems figuring out how to work with this software..
xrecode II Portable was developed as a powerful and full-featured application that allows you to convert video / audio files. xrecode II Portable is a user-friendly app that can be used to convert mp3, mp2, wma, aiff, amr, ogg, flac, ape, cue, ac3, wv, mpc, mid, cue ,tta, tak, wav, dts, m4a, m4b, mp4, ra, rm, aac, avi, mpg, vob, mkv, flv, swf, mov, ofr, wmv, divx, m4v, spx, 3gp, 3g2, m2v, m4v, ts, m2ts, adts, shn, tak, xm, mod, s3m, it, mtm, umx to m4a, alac, ape, flac, mp3, mp4 (using NeroAAC), ogg, raw, wav, wma, WavPack, mpc, mp2, speex, ofr, ac3, aiff, tak and Shorten formats. Furthermore, this application also supports command line parameters. You can also download xrecode II (installer version).
Here are some key features of “xrecode II Portable”:
- Multilanguage support. Currently program is available in English, French, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4 chapters (can split mp4 by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- “Glue” input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using “Multiple” output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
- Nag screen
- FIX: updated default alac external encoder settings to match ones for refalac.exe
- FIX: fixed issue when original file was moved to Recycle Bin even if conversion failed for some reason
- FIX: sometimes item was not highlighted in red, when conversion failed
- NEW: open source folder will work for selected items only
- NEW: when dealing with files with multiple audio streams in it, language name will be added to the output file name, e.g. track01_eng.mp3
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.