WordMat is a Word addin designed to enable users to perform math operations. WordMat creates a tab with math functionality. Part of the Math functionality is provided by other open-source applications like Maxima, GeoGebra, Graph and GnuPlot..
- Support for 64-bit version of Word 2013
- Maxima upgraded to version 5.30.0
- GeoGebra opgraded
- A lot translated to english. There is still some that is only in danish
- spanish translation by Igor Capetillo
- New feauture: Automatic numbering af equations (check: 2 x alt+m, WordMat-menu|Insert equation, settings)
- Polynomial regression now possible to any order
- Regression of user defined function now possible
- Latex-konverter improved a lot
- Equation solver improved. (incl lambert W)
- Differential equation solver improved (logistic, temp. defs)
- double integrals now possible
- Differential-Notation improved. Support for partial derivatives of higher order
- Support for logarithms of all bases ex. log_2(8)=3
- numeric equation solver now takes temp. defs. into account
- bug: Transfer of greek symbols to GeoGebra did not work
- Lots of minor improvement
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.