Extends the default Windows embedded firewall behavior by handling outgoing connections
Windows Firewall Notifier is an easy to use application that can notify you whenever the firewall blocks a connection. The program monitors the outgoing connections and displays real-time information regarding the current connections.
Here are some key features of “Windows Firewall Notifier”:
- Enables Windows Firewall
- Sets the firewall to block both inbound and outbound connections for which no rule exists
- Firewall inbound connection notification
- Outbound connections logging
- Creates a scheduled task linked to the Windows firewall event log entries
- Bug fixes & Windows 8 compatibility update
- modified the task creation for the current user so that it works properly on Windows 8.
- modified the task creation for accentuated user accounts names.
- fixed rules name/description resolution.
- minor improvements.
- added a simple update button in the WFN console (only shown when an update is available).
- fixed the logical application path resolution (could lead to improper rules creation in some specific cases).
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.