WiFi Password Decryptor reveals WiFi passwords hidden under asterisks, which are stored in the Windows Wireless Configuration Manger panel. It comes in handy if you have lost or forgotten the password that prevents you from connecting to the Internet. Users should not misunderstand the tool’s purpose, as it cannot crack passwords over a wireless network, as the name might imply. The installation procedure is rapid and uneventful, and does not require special attention from the user. Once it finishes, you are greeted by a standard frame with a simple layout, where you can initialize the scanner with one click. Results shows the WiFi connection name, security type and settings (e.g. WEP, WPA, WPA2), along with the password key and its hexadecimal translation. Aside from these details, the program shows the operating system and current user name. The detailed list is exportable to file for safekeeping, and WiFi Password Decryptor supports the HTML, XML and TXT formats. There are no other notable options available through this app. We have noticed a minimum CPU and RAM consumption during WiFi Password Decryptor’s runtime, so it doesn’t burden system performance. It carries out a scan task quickly and delivers accurate password keys. No problems have crossed our path throughout evaluation, since the utility did not hang or crash. Thanks to its intuitive layout and simplistic features, WiFi Password Decryptor can be used even by people with limited experience in software applications..
WiFi Password Decryptor is an easy to use and handy application designed to recover wireless accounts passwords saved on your personal computer. WiFi Password Decryptor automatically recovers all type of Wireless Keys / Passwords (WEP / WPA / WPA2 etc) stored by Windows Wireless Configuration Manager.
Here are some key features of “WiFi Password Decryptor”:
- Instantly decrypts and recovers stored WiFi account passwords
- Command-line version for automation testers
- Simple and elegant GUI interface
- Sort feature to arrange the displayed passwords
- Save the recovered WiFi password list to HTML / XML / TEXT file
- New feature to generate password recovery report in CSV (Comma-Separated Values) File Format.
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.