This simple application that easily creates dynamic log reports
Log Explorer is one of the best log analyzers that give you the full freedom of exploring the data. This program creates dynamic reports on-the-fly. It allows you to dig as deep into your data as you need to. Simply right-click a row in any report, whether it’s a page, a host, a user, a search engine or anything else and choose from a list of sub-reports available for this item. For example, in a page views report you can select a certain page and get a list of its visitors, their paths across the site, countries and cities these visitors are from, referring sites, keywords that the visitors used in search engines to find this page. Web Log Explorer supports over 25 log file formats. The application was tested with all popular web proxies, web server programs, media broadcasters and firewalls. Needless to say, Web Log Explorer Professional can recognize log file formats automatically, extract compressed log files, process multiple log files and download log files from various sources: Web, FTP. ODBC compliant databases, etc. Web Log Explorer also allows you to filter visits by search engine robots. You can switch the program into “All requests”, “Without spiders” and “Spiders only” modes with the click of a button. The Professional Edition has all the features of the Standard Edition plus reports on cities and regions and supports Adwords and AdSense.
Here are some key features of “Web Log Explorer Professional”:
- Supports more than 30 log file formats
- Automatically detect log file formats
- Automatically extract archived log files
- Supports large log files (larger than 4GB)
- Integrated FTP Client to downloading log files
- Integrated HTTP Client to downloading log files
- Loading log data via ODBC
- Sending reports via e-mail
- Compare to Past
- Support parsing search phrase encoded in UTF-8 char set
- Auto detection spiders/robots.
- Dynamic filtering on pages, hosts, referrers etc
- Report output in various languages
- Updating Auxiliary DataBases
- DNS lookup
- Work with command line parameter
- Export report in HTML format
- Export report in CSV format
- Export report in TXT format
- Customizable date and time format
- Countries reports
- Built-in scheduler
- Cities and Regions reports
- Marketing reports (Pay-per-click, Goals report)
- Log file storage (only log files)
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- New features:
- New library collecting technical information about the crash and sending
- error reports over the Internet.
- Global progress bar displayed on the taskbar.
- Minor improvements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.