Weather Watcher Live is a desktop weather station that can be easily configured, according to your preferences. The first time you initialize the application with the user-friendly interface, you can add a station by entering your city name, zip code or postal code. So, you can view the current temperature, as well as the one for the following two days, along with pressure, humidity and wind. Below you can check out the date and time at which the data has been analyzed and recorded. Moreover, you can get an hourly and daily forecast (time, condition, temperature, “temperature feels like”, probability of precipitation, dew, humidity, wind). Furthermore, you can import additional maps, view world weather statistics (e.g. current conditions and winds, sunshine, satellite), open a US severe map in the default web browser, and more. In the “Options” menu, you can set Weather Watcher Live to automatically check for new updates and start minimized, convert the temperature, wind, pressure, precipitation, time and visibility units, select the alert types that will be displayed when issued by the National Weather Service (US only), change sound alerts and the interface skin, enable an exporter and logger, and more. The program uses a moderate amount of system resources and didn’t freeze or pop up errors during our tests. There is no help file available. However, Weather Watcher Live is extremely easy to use, so we recommend it to all individuals who prefer to be cautious when it comes to the weather..
The Weather Watcher Live application was designed to be your personal, real-time Windows desktop weather station. View real-time weather conditions in your neighborhood from WeatherBug weather stations, or as reported by NWS. Automatically retrieve the current conditions, hourly forecast, daily forecast, severe weather alerts from NWS (US only), and weather maps for thousands of cities world-wide. The current conditions can be quickly viewed by holding your mouse pointer over the Weather Watcher Live system tray icon. Weather Watcher Live will allow you to automatically retrieve your weather data at a set interval, display the current temperature in a customized tray icon, display the current condition image in a tray icon, designate which weather information is displayed in the Weather Watcher Live system tray tooltip, convert the weather data using almost any conversion, display a weather map as your desktop wallpaper, log the weather data in any format, export the weather data in any format, customize the look of the Weather Watcher Live interface and icons via skins, and much more.
Here are some key features of “Weather Watcher Live”:
- Weather as reported by WeatherBug and NWS
- Forecasts available for thousands of cities world-wide
- Current weather conditions
- 60-hour forecast
- 7-day day/night forecast
- Severe weather alerts from NWS (US only)
- 700+ weather maps
- Easy access to weather news, cameras and photos
- 18+ weather unit conversion choices
- Locally export and log weather data
- Skinned interface/forecasts
- Customizable system tray icon/tooltip
- Dual tray icons for temperature and condition image
- Proxy server support
- IBM compatible PC
- 12 MB free disk space
- Internet Connection
- 30-day trial
- ADDED: When using a Weather Underground weather station, the real-time weather will update more often if the selected weather station is updating frequently.
- FIXED: When using a Weather Underground weather station, the current conditions were sometimes being pulled from a nearby weather station when multiple weather stations are very close together.
- FIXED: When installing Weather Watcher Live for the first time, the slider in the “NOW” view at the bottom of the main Weather Watcher Live window was not toggling through the daily/hourly/moon views on click.
- FIXED: Tray icon color was sometimes not displaying the correct below/above freezing background color.
- FIXED: Various display issues in the Splendid skin.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.