Using this straightforward utility you can simulate GPS connections so you can easily develop, test or debug your applications and equipment
Vutog GPS Simulator is a powerful application that was especially designed to provide all the necessary tools and functions for developing GPS systems. The program also has debugging abilities and is very useful for testing dedicated navigation utilities. This application offers you the possibility to verify the accuracy of your GPS devices and test your applications using various scenarios.
- Pentium III 700 Mhz
- RAM: 128 MB
- The following features are unavailable in the unregistered version: Unlimited Serial Port connections, UDP Server & Client, File sending and receiving through UDP, Bluetooth device communication via COM Port, Send the data through COM Port to Bluetooth device, NMEA or RAW Data Sending & Receiving through Bluetooth, File Sending & Receiving through Bluetooth, GPS Gateway App for Android Device, Location Mockup using GPS Gateway, Location simulation from Vutog GPS Simulator->GPS Gateway App->Android Device, Sending NMEA Sentences to Android Device through GPS Gateway, Sending RAW location to Android Device through GPS Gateway, Latitude & Longitude generation by location selection, View and choose position with Mouse Movement, Real Time object movement plotting on World Map, Manual Position settings in Decimal or Degrees, Minutes, Seconds, Tracking Mode, NMEA generation speed controller, True Course and Magnetic Variation auto-calculation, Speed configuration in KPH, MPH and KNOTS, UTC time calculation based on current system time, Satellites constellation (PRN, azimuth, elevation, SNR), Start and End positions selection by mouse, Dilution of precision factors (PDOP, HDOP, VDOP) inputs, Altitude and Geoid Height values inputs, 2D/3D selection mode (manual/automatic) inputs, Position fix mode (2d/3d/not defined) selection
- Nag screen
- New features:
- GPS Gateway Android App integration (download it from here).
- Full revamp of Communication interfaces (connection options) for GPS Simulation. Now it covers all possible PC communication interfaces.
- Simplified TCP/IP Server & Client connections.
- Added five different communication interfaces (connection types): UDP, Bluetooth, Virtual COM Port, Android – through GPS Gateway, Bluetooth UUID Server
- Android Mobile Devices Bluetooth interface using GPS Gateway Android App.
- Data Forward Manager.
- Manual Position settings in Decimal or Degrees, Minutes, Seconds for Start & End points.
- Tracking Mode in Map Mode
- NMEA generation speed controller
- Connection Dialog – check Name implementation
- Many more advancements
- Bugs Fixed (reported by customers):
- Direction issue fixing – the object was not moving in designated (end ) direction.
- Configured connections are not getting saved in specific cases
- Real Time Stmp was not happening…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.