VueMinder Ultimate is a rich-featured software application designed to help you schedule tasks and appointments, in order to manage upcoming events more efficiently. The app comes with a professional-looking interface whose window can be maximized on the screen. It is possible to set up a new event, recurring event or all-day event by supplying VueMinder Ultimate with all sorts of details, such as the location, start and end time, recurrence pattern and file attachments. From this point on, you can either send the task via email, print the details, save the information to the calendar, or export data to the HTML format. Tasks can be viewed in several methods, according to the viewing mode (daily, weekly, monthly) – in overlay, separate date/calendar columns, or only the work days, just to name a few. More appearance customization settings are available in the View menu; for instance, you can switch to full screen mode, disable the appearance toolbar or navigation pane, and set events apart by using colors. Plus, you may create categories, priority types, locations and contacts. Other features of VueMinder Ultimate involve subscriptions to online calendars (e.g. Google Calendar), calendar synchronization, data backup and restoration, data transfers to USB flash drives, a search function, and others. The Options screen is filled with more configuration settings, for skilled users. For instance, you can make VueMinder Ultimate automatically run at system startup, minimize to the system tray area or perform regular update checkups, as well as set up proxy parameters. In addition to VueMinder Lite and VueMinder Pro, the Ultimate version grants extra features to users; for example, you can share notes, tasks and contact data over a local network, as well as define custom input fields for contacts, events, tasks and notes. VueMinder Ultimate supports multiple UI languages, has a good response time, includes user documentation, and requires a moderate-to-high amount of system resources to work properly. No error notifications have been shown throughout our evaluation and the app did not hang or crash. All in all, VueMinder Ultimate is a full-featured desktop calendar which comes bundled with plenty of useful and attractive choices for all levels of experience. However, you can switch to VueMinder Pro (less comprehensive edition) or VueMinder Lite (compact version)..
VueMinder Ultimate is a full-featured calendar and reminder program. It combines all your event, tasks, note, and contact data into one convenient place, with the ability to extend that data with custom fields or link data items to each other. Data can also be shared over your local network – perfect for offices looking for an inexpensive and secure way to keep staff in sync. VueMinder supports automatic 2-way event and task synchronization with Google Calendar and can show your schedule regardless of whether you happen to be online or offline. Data can also sync with Outlook. A calendar browser allows addition of many calendars, such as holidays, local weather, and more. You can also create your own calendars, which overlay in day, week, month, timeline, year, and list views. Items can be filtered or colored based on associated calendar, category, priority, or location. The application provides users with the possibility of saving calendars as webpages. Print features are also provided, with a large range of layout styles and a preview window that dynamically refreshes to show exactly what will be printed. VueMinder truly shines in the way it handles the display of reminders, which can be popup windows and unobtrusive desktop alerts. Reminders can be configured to play media files or even recite text-to-speech descriptions. Reminders can be scheduled based on both the start and end of an event or task. Reminders can also be scheduled for transmission to yourself or others via email, SMS, or voice phone.
Here are some key features of “VueMinder Ultimate”:
- Flexible reminder options
- Google calendar sync
- Share data over a local network
- Add background images to Dates
- Save as web page
- Fully customizable event appearances
- View data by day, week, month, and more
- Contact data management
- Send calendars, events, and meeting requests via Email
- Flexible recurrence options
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- 1.0 GHz CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- 21 days trial
- Nag screen
- Improved the task tray icon to make the date easier to read. The new icon will also scale properly on all computers. The previous icon would appear distorted when the display scaling was set higher than 100%.
- Corrected cases where duplicate instances of recurring events could be generated when importing or subscribing to an ICS file.
- Corrected events created in VueMinder sometimes appearing an hour off in Google Calendar after the daylight savings time change when using London GMT+00:00 as the time zone. Other time zones are unaffected.
- Corrected meeting requests when sent as email reminders. In some cases, the email wasn’t being recognized as a meeting request and recipients wouldn’t see Accept/Reject buttons in their email program.
- Corrected formatting of the email body of meeting requests when sent as email reminders. In some cases, the email body wouldn’t contain any line breaks.
- Other minor corrections and improvements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.