Star data visualization made easy
VStar is a reliable and Java-based utility that will help you to visualize and analyze variable start observation plots. Data can be read from a file or the AAVSO database and plotted as a light curve along with means data and error bars. Phase plots are under development and period search functions are planned.
Here are some key features of “VStar”:
- Loads data from the AAVSO database and CSV or TSV files.
- Displays light curves and phase plots, along with a mean curve.
- Data can also be viewed in tabular format.
- Views can be printed and saved.
- Period analysis (Date Compensated Discrete Fourier Transform).
- Polynomial fitting.
- Filtering function.
- Plug-in architecture (observation sources, period analysis, filtering, other tools).
- Key Changes:
- Fixed ticket 408: Uncertainty values from AID dataset reads were being converted to zero. This bug was inadvertently introduced in the 2.15.5 release.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.