An efficient and reliable utility whose main function is that of a Visual Studio plug-in meant to integrate Subversion and TortoiseSVN
VisualSVN is a useful and easy to use plug-in that was designed in order to provide you with the means of integrating Subversion and TortoiseSVN seamlessly with Visual Studio. VisualSVN virtually eliminates the management of your project source code files within Subversion. As such, you can easily program, design, debug and deploy with VisualSVN as your silent partner that safeguards your source code.
Here are some key features of “VisualSVN”:
- Live Status:
- VisualSVN instantaneously displays any change made to the working copy, including property changes, folder changes and changes made to files that are not included in the solution.
- Quick Diff:
- The Quick Diff feature allows you to assess, review and quickly navigate between changed blocks of code and selectively revert them. Quick Diff markers are shown right in the editor and are computed and updated instantaneously. This is the flagship feature that dramatically changes your coding and code review behaviour.
- File Operations Tracking:
- VisualSVN tracks all file operations performed in Visual Studio and properly reflects them to Subversion. All refactorings performed by third-party plug-ins are also properly handled and reflected to your working copy.
- Easy Start:
- We strive to make VisualSVN as user-friendly as possible providing you with a handy wizards to help you start using Subversion in a in a couple of clicks.
- Polished usability:
- Complete and comfortable integration of Subversion into Visual Studio is also achieved by a carefully designed menus, dedicated toolbar and other features that are invisible at first sight.
- Professional grade product:
- VisualSVN is a professional grade Subversion integration plug-in. Being designed and built specifically for enterprise customers, VisualSVN provides an excellent level of stability, usability and robustness.
- 30-day trial period
- New features:
- Support for Visual Studio 2013.
- Conflicts resolution using Visual Studio Merge Tool.
- Integration with VisualSVN Repository Configurator.
- Simple repository browser which allows branch selection in the ‘Switch to Branch’ dialog.
- Other changes:
- Overall performance improvement on huge working copies.
- Show QuickDiff markers in Peek Definition window in Visual Studio 2013.
- New status icons for dark themes in Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013.
- Context menu command ‘Resolved’ is renamed to ‘Mark as Resolved’.
- Support for Red Gate SQL Connect projects in Visual Studio 2012.
- Switch combo-box in the toolbar now remembers URLs for the last 10 branches.
- Prohibit to switch between ancestrally unrelated branches.
- Fixed: unlikely race-condition when vsvnvswrk.exe worker process is actually finished but some files are still locked.
- Fixed: standard …
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.