A utility that provides advanced file/script execution, document transfer, desktop macro recording, SQL execution and monitoring as well as system control
VisualCron is a complex yet easy to use application designed to help you create a wide array of Windows automation tasks.
With VisualCron you are able to automate tedious and repetitive tasks, eliminate human errors, perform unattended work, as well as handle, react and notify on system problems and data errors.
- No programming or scripting skills are needed
- Built-in Tasks for all needs which lets you automate everything in one application
- Intuitive interface for designing Jobs and Tasks
- automate tedious and repetitive Tasks
- The VisualCron Client is used for configuring the VisualCron Server
- The VisualCron Tray Client notifies you in the desktop when Jobs start/stop. It also acts as an agent for Foreground execution mode.
- The VisualCron Client and VisualCron Tray Client are both utilizing the VisualCron API. The API provides a way for the clients to configure and control the VisualCron Server. The API itself can be used with your own applications to read and execute against the VisualCron Server.
- The VisualCron Server performs the actual Execution of Jobs and Tasks. The Server runs in the background as a Windows service – no need to login to desktop.
- Connect unlimited clients at once to a Server
- Control VisualCron securely locally or across Internet
- A Job can contains one or more Tasks which can be set to run in order or in parallel
- The Job can be set to run once, randomly or if missed – run once at start
- It is possible to export/import Jobs across Servers, by file or drag’n drop
- Jobs are updated in real-time in the VisualCron Client interface
- Nag screen
- 45 days trial
- [FEATURE] Client/Server: Added 32 bit execution mode for Assembly Execute Task
- [FEATURE] Server: Fixed issues with reloading and executing assembly in Assembly Execute Task (prevented lock of files)
- [BUGFIX] Server: Fixed duplicate On complete – Notification issue
- [BUGFIX] Server: Fixed an issue where the Email Task ignored code page property
- [BUGFIX] Server: Fixed a file mask in combination with Variable issue in FTP download/list files Task
- [BUGFIX] Client: Fixed issue with not displaying FTP Delete settings properly
- [BUGFIX] Client: Fixed saving of variable bindings in SNMP * Tasks
- [BUGFIX] Server: Now setting correct codepage (from Task) on FTPS Tasks