Whether you need to perform round-trip engineering using Java and C++ programming languages, or quickly create and simulate BPMN specifications so you can analyze the overall process of production and development, Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition comes in handy when you need to perform such actions.
Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition is a straightforward and reliable system development tool that aids enterprise architects by supporting various UML diagrams and performing business process analysis.
What’s quite interesting is that it provides you with several features that help your team stay focused on the main tasks and collaborate in a better way. Options like SysML modeling, UML and source code generation and reversal are amongst the few aspects that the application proves to stand out with.
Using Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition you have the possibility to visualize your system hierarchy by defining the system classifications in blocks in order to get a better picture on how things work between these system components.
Also, the SoaML modeling feature enables you to describe the use of services in various systems architecture. These SoaML diagrams contain a unique set of UML profile elements that facilitate the development of a SOA (Service-oriented architecture) model.
It provides you with various diagrams including ‘Service Architecture Diagram’ and ‘Service Participant Diagram’ that enable you to design and create strategies and business solutions.
Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition comes as an effective solution that provides you with support for both SoaML and enterprise architectures, thus enabling you to connect SoaML and BMM models for a better business motivation.
Another feature worth mentioning is the business process simulation and animation concept that the utility comes with. After creating the diagrams you need, you have the possibility to analyze all the generated process flows so you can take better decisions in the future.
Considering all of the above, Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition is a powerful application that helps you to create UML diagrams and view the data flow between the created classes.
Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition is a performant application designed to help users to create UML diagrams and view the data flow between the created classes.
Visual Paradigm for UML Enterprise Edition supports generating both database schema (DDL) and Java ORM code for accessing databases.
The UML modeling software helps you build quality applications faster, better and at lower cost. You can draw all types of class diagrams, reverse code, generate code from diagrams and generate documentation. The UML CASE tool also provides abundant UML tutorials, UML interactive demonstrations and UML projects.
- Use case modeling
- Textual analysis for identifying candidate actors, use cases, classes…
- CRC (Class-Responsibility-Collaborator) Card diagram
- Business Workflow diagram – Process, Decision, Business Actor, Document
- Incremental roundtrip engineering
- Reverse engineering – code to model, code to diagram (Java to UML models, Java to class diagram)
- Reverse engineering Java, C++, XML Schema, XML, DotNET exe/dll, CORBA IDL
- Code Generation – model to code, diagram to code (UML model to code, class diagram to Java)
- Auto-synchronization between source code and diagrams
- Report generator for generating documentation
- Automatic diagram layout – rearrange classes and connectors in UML diagrams
- Import XMI file/export XMI file
- Import Rational Rose project file
- Generate up-to-date software design document in PDF, MS Word and HTML format automatically.
- Fully supports Unified Modeling Language (UML), entity relationship diagram (ERD).
- Intel Pentium 4 at 2.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum 512MB RAM
- Minimum 800MB disk space
- 10 days trial
- Nag screen
- General Fixes/Enhancements:
- Fixed duplicate class with operation not copy nick return type documentation
- Fixed unable to close specification window after removing reference under the referenced tab
- Fixed a refactoring issue
- Fixed an undo problem happened when editing text box’s content in nickname mode
- Fixed shape not show up after redo of “delete (not delete child)”
- Fixed unable to undo setting operation code detail via popup menu
- Fixed unable to undo setting component’s presentation option via popup menu
- Fixed stereotype disappear after assigning to and removing from a model element
- Improved the way documentation is shown when playing an animation
- Improved performance when adding referenced file on network drive
- Supported undoing the creation of freehand connector
- Made the configuration of mail server optional when just installing floating license server
- Prompted duplicate URL when attempting to add multiple URL reference with same URL
- Supported line wrapping for interactionUse in …