Video Enhancer is a reliable utility that can help you increase resolution of your video files while trying to preserve the quality of the original clip as much as possible. With the help of VirtualDub filters, Video Enhancer tries to apply multiple adjustments to the new video, including brightness control, noise removal and color correction. Additionally, it can recompress the processed video with a codec selected by the users, via a very simple and intuitive interface. Speaking of its appearance, Video Enhancer sports a minimal look, with a few options displayed in the main window, making itself accessible to beginners as well. Besides choosing the path to the source file, the user is also required to pick the so-called “Super Resolution work mode”, which can be focused either on speed or on quality. Additionally, they have to select the output video file, but also the frame size and the compression ratio. If you need assistance throughout this process, it’s better to use the built-in wizard and thus let Video Enhancer lend you a hand. All you need is to answer a few questions regarding the original video and let the app know if it’s interlaced or if there’s too much noise. The “Options” menu allows you to enable multithreading, configure the app to work with a low priority and choose one of the built-in skins for the program. Video Enhancer seriously stresses up the machine while processing a new video. While it manages to change resolution of any clip, there’s still too much noise, so it’s probably a good idea to concentrate on the configuration process as much as possible. Overall, Video Enhancer is a handy that supports batch video conversion. With a proper configuration process, it could really do an amazing job..
Video Enhancer will convert your video to any resolution with superb quality. Video Enhancer implements super-resolution approach allowing you to increase resolution of your video with maximum quality (you can convert your SD video to good looking HD!), use over 200 VirtualDub filters (remove noise, deinterlace, stabilize shaky video, fix brightness, perform color correction and many more) and re-compress processed video with any codec.
Here are some key features of “Video Enhancer”:
- Increase resolution of your video with Video Super Resolution technique which delivers unbelievable quality by using information from previous frames, while all the other resize methods use information from one current frame. Now you can convert your SD video to HD!
- Use hundred of VirtualDub video filters allowing you to do everything you want with your video : deinterlacing, denoising, deshaking, color correction, sharpening, visual effects etc.
- Open any video which can be played on your system and re-compress it with any video codec (DirectShow, DMO and Video for Windows) installed in your system.
- Processor with MMX support
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Super Resolution got 1.5 – 3 times faster with slightly higher quality.
- New way of handling codecs.
- Other improvements and bugfixes.
- One more translation added: Chinese.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.