Allows you to control your computer and applications by using a mobile phone.
Vectir Free is a lightweight version of the Vectir remote control application which enables you to send various commands to your applications through a Bluetooth or WiFi connection. The program allows you to connect your mobile phone by using an Android or Java app that is included in the download package. You just need to configure the connection and start controlling the computer volume, mouse pointer and other applications. The included plug-ins allow you to send commands to iTunes, Winamp and Windows Media Player immediately after the installation. You can also add macros in order to add new commands to the profile. Note: The Free edition only provides access to the basic features. If you want to add remote menus, browse your files remotely or view the desktop you can try the full version.
- Bluetooth, WiFi or Infrared adapter
- Compatible mobile phone
- 256MB RAM minimum, 512MB recommended
- 1GHz or higher CPU
- Microsoft .Net framework 3.5 SP1
- Fixed Windows 8.1 compatibility issues
- Fixed WiFi hostname network selection problem
- Fixed mouse cursor visibility issue on Windows 8 touch screen devices
- Fixed Bluetooth port startup issue
- Fixed Edit menu dialog problem where filebrowser base directory was hidden
- Fixed iTunes bugs related to non media files in albums
- Added setting for dismissing screensaver on remote command
- Added automatic error reporting option
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.