VB Decompiler Lite is a Visual Basic decompiler and .NET disassembler aimed at analyzing code at fast speed. It includes a powerful engine that decodes instructions to possible Visual Basic commands, allowing you to reconstruct your projects. There are many situations that require the use of such a tool, ranging from misplaced source code to attempts of improving the performance of your code. No matter the circumstances, you can rest assured that you’ll find great assistance in VB Decompiler Lite, a tool especially built for developers in need of a strong disassembler. VB Decompiler Lite is able to handle EXE, DLL and OCX files built with Visual Basic 5 and 6, as well as projects compiled in .NET technology. Please note that the decompilation process can be performed on x32 machines only, even though the application runs on x64 versions. As soon as you add a file (using the dedicated menu or by drag and drop), VB Decompiler Lite instantly analyzes the code and displays it in a tree-view before you know it. You can view the code, but you cannot edit it on spot; an alternative is to export it and then modify it. Export options include saving the procedure list, saving all the code in one module or the decompiled project only. Other highlights include an advanced search string feature, the possibility to patch data or to obfuscate the project. The functionality of the application is extended by the built-in plugins that allow you to create a MAP file, to show references or to set the decompiler priority. On an ending note, VB Decompiler Lite can make the day of any programmer, by offering advanced features to disassemble, analyze and export code in an attempt to recover old projects that you lost the source code to..
VB Decompiler Lite is a decompiler for programs (EXE, DLL or OCX) written in Visual Basic 5.0 and 6.0 and disassembler for programs written on .NET technology. As you know, programs in Visual Basic can be compiled into interpreted p-code or into native code. Since p-code consists of high-level commands, there is a real possibility to decompile it into the source code (of course, the names of variables and some functions will not be decompiled). VB Decompiler Lite restores source code from p-code as much as possible precisely. And after some modifications you may try to compile generated code. If a program was compiled into the native code, restoring full source code from machine instructions is not possible. But VB Decompiler Lite can help to analyze the program even in this situation as well. It contains a powerful disassembler and emulator. This powerful engine tries to decode most assembler instructions to most likely VB commands. Of course, it fails on some optimizations of assembler code and sometimes generate incorrect instructions. But at this time this is a best way to analyze native code applications. If a program was compiled to .NET assembly, decompiler will recover all tables and modules in managed assembly and disassemble all methods, functions and events using IL disassembler. .NET FrameWork is not needed for decompilation. In general, VB Decompiler Lite is an ideal tool for analyzing programs and it is perfect if you lose the source code and need to partially restore the project. VB Decompiler Lite is the ideal tool for programs analysis and recovering lost source code.
Here are some key features of “VB Decompiler Lite”:
- Decompiling forms and usercontrols object files
- P-code decompiling
- Disassembling native code procedures
- Syntax coloring in decompiled code
- String reference list and search engine
- Fast decompiling speed
- Intel/AMD processor 1.8Ghz or higher
- 256Mb of free RAM
- Some features are disabled: P-Code decompiling, view API function references and view string data references
- Show user strings after click on #US heap (.NET)
- Added support for calling APIs by ordinals (P-Code)
- Disassembler tab for unmanaged .NET code
- Smart search in HEX Editor mode (supported searching ANSI, UTF-16 and HEX)
- Hotkeys Ctrl+F and F3 also worked
- Selected text automatically copied to the Search dialog after pressing Ctrl+F
- Decompile calls to user functions with processing parameters (Native Code)
- Decompile msvbvm functions: __vbaRecDestruct, __vbaRecDestructAnsi,
- vbaRecUniToAnsi, __vbaInStr, __vbaInStrB, rtcErrObj, __vbaVarCmpEq,
- vbaVarCmpGe, __vbaVarCmpGt, __vbaVarCmpLe, __vbaVarCmpLt, __vbaVarCmpNe,
- vbaVarTstEq, __vbaVarTstGe, __vbaVarTstGt, __vbaVarTstLe, __vbaVarTstLt,
- vbaVarTstNe (Native Code)
- Ignore parameters in “Exit Sub” function (Native Code)
- Filtered a lot of compiler code (Native Code)
- Filtered references to compiler code (Native Code)
- Updated German localization (thanks to Hors)
- BugFix: options “Add address”, “Add HEX dump”
- BugFix: processing vbNullString in Caption …
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.