Listening to the radio has its advantages, enabling you to hear your favorite songs and the latest news at the same time. V-Radio is a nice tool that allows you to play various online radio stations.
The program has a simple interface that shouldn’t raise any problems to its users.
This small app allows you to listen to radio stations from all over the world. While dozens of stations are already included, others must be added manually. In order to add a new station to the program you must simply fill in several details, such as its name, stream and website. An image can be added as well.
Furthermore, you can create lists of favorite channels that can be accessed through a speed-dial interface. If you want to share the name of the station you’re listening to with online friends, this can be done through the Facebook platform.
The program comes with several available settings. For instance, the app can launch the last played station on startup and to automatically connect to the V-Network.
When minimized, V-Radio can be accessed from the taskbar and its last position can be resumed when the app is launched. Furthermore, it comes with song recognition, which means that every time a new song comes on the radio, the program should provide the name and artist.
The bottom line is that V-Radio is a nice tool that can be fun to use. Inexperienced individuals shouldn’t have any issues with this tool, thanks to the intuitive interface and its overall simplicity.
V-Radio is a small and user-friendly application that allows you to play your favorite radio stations.
V-Radio will enable you to add channels to favorites and browse a rich list of radio streams. You can also add your own radio channels to the playlist.
- Add and listen to any radio station you want
- Unique, easy to use interface
- Listen to over 200 stations from Greece, France, United Kingdom, already included
- Select your favorite stations and have one-click access to them!
- Track down your usage statistics: Playtime, Stations played, and so on
- The old interface has been modified. V-Radio is now divided in 3 major
- categories: My Stations, V-Net Stations and Social. In the first one, all the radiolists and stations that are available on the computer will be displayed. The second category includes the online V-Network database and is displayed the same way as the former. The third is actually the previously called V-Net Pane and has been remaned to Social and now includes a Facebook tab, allowing the users to see what their facebook friends are listening to and vice-versa. A facebook account and login is required to use this.
- Slidebar has been completely removed. It?s been replaced by 3 viewing
- types: Tiles, Pairs and Lines. Available for both My Stations and V-Net
- The 4 right-side panes have been moved to different locations. Radiolists
- show on the left side on ?My Stations? tab and Favorites can be selected
- from the same list. The search box is now bigger and works on the same area as the selected radiolist (lik…