We all know that the application uninstall feature that is included in Windows isn’t exactly efficient when it comes to cleaning all the leftovers, so users should try other specialized programs that can tackle this issue.
Uninstall Tool is one of them, as it tries to help you completely remove the installed program, while also providing handy features to clean all the remaining files that could take up precious space on your hard disks.
The program is incredibly easy to use and comes with a very user friendly interface that provides instant access to its main features, namely the uninstaller and the startup manager.
Removing an application can be easily done using the standard function, but in case that doesn’t solve the problem and you end up with some unnecessary files, you always have the option to open the so-called ‘Force Removal’.
Just like its name says, this utility has been designed to delete an application entirely, scanning the computer not only for files, but also for registry entries that belong to the main program.
One of the things that are worth mentioning is that Uninstall Tool is very efficient and our tests demonstrated that it does a great job every time. Also, it is very friendly with computer resources, even when having to remove large applications.
Uninstall Tool provides information on the size of each program, so that you will know for sure not only how many tools are installed on your PC at a given time, but also the amount of space they take on your hard drive.
All in all, this is one of the best choices you can make when looking for a powerful uninstaller. The strong feature pack is doubled by the ease of use and speed in processing the program removal.
Uninstall Tool is a lightweight and reliable application that you can use as an alternative to the classic Windows Add/Remove Program.
You can easily browse your software using three application categories (Software, System and Hidden.) A Fast Search Feature allows you to quickly find any application you need. Remove programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove Program! Uninstall Tool also removes programs, that automatically run at system startup – a great option to get complete control on your computer.
You will never miss any application installed with new feature of highlighting recently installed applications and displaying them in a cool popup window. The user interface is easy-to-use, modern and multilingual (more than 15 languages supported).
You can view detailed information about applications installed on your computer and navigate to its Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site. Many other features are included such as the option to replace Add/Remove Program, saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications, and more.
Here are some key features of “Uninstall Tool”:
· Completely remove any software
· 3 Times Faster than standard removal program
· Uninstall System and Hidden programs
· Add/Remove Programs that automatically run at system startup
· Portable Mode: run from USB flash drive
· Uninstall Programs that could not be removed by Add/Remove program.
· Force removal of uninstall related entries in the registry.
· Highlighting of recently installed applications in the list
· Smart Search ™ allows quick finding of any application you need.
· Navigate to a selected program’s Registry Entry, Installation Folder and its Web Site.
· View Detailed Information of a certain application installed on your computer.
· Easy to use and modern User Interface allows to work comfortably with Uninstall Tool.
· Multilingual interface with native support of 31 languages
· Option to replace Add/Remove program or add Uninstall Tool to Control Panel
· Saving (exporting to HTML) detailed reports about currently installed applications
· Running “Windows Components” and “Add/Remove Programs” tools
· Intel or compatible CPU 500 MHz
· 5 MB of free disk space
· 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
· 800×600 screen resolution with 256 colors (better 1024×768 screen resolution with 16.7 million colors)
· 30 days trial
· Will not remove leftover files of the uninstalled applications
· Nag screen
· Windows 8.1 compatbility
· Translations update
· Small bug fixes