UltraMixer is a professional software that allows you to replace the DJ turntable with a computer interface with the same utility but more advanced functions. You can easily mix two audio tracks using a digital interface that can be carried around from your home to your friend’s party. The interface of the program consists of a two side turntable system that replaces the vinyls with two digital sound players. To begin you need to load two audio files in the players and customize the play settings before starting to mix the songs. The application can load separate playlist files for each player or all the audio files from a local folder. You can change the pitch and the tempo of the playback in order to suit your mood. The transition between songs can be set manually or you can use the customizable fading function that is available in the application. The user can search through a song for a certain part using the graphical waveform. The program also includes a beat matching function that allows you to synchronize the players. The program allows you to create special effects such as resonance or flange by using the graphical interface. You can also use turntable techniques such as beat matching or scratching. For custom sound effects the program has an integrated sample player that stores up to sixteen different samples that can be played with one click. Each player has a separate equalizer that can be set up for the current song. Professional users have access to a 31-band master equalizer that changes the output for both players. You can also save the current settings as a preset that can be loaded later. The mixer can be operated with the mouse but most users find it more comfortable to change the settings by keyboard. The program can display the keyboard hints permanently on the screen in order to get accustomed to the interface. If you want to change some of the key bindings you can do it from the Options menu that also allows you to save multiple profiles for different users. The program also offers support for hardware controllers so if you own a digital turntable emulator you can connect it to the computer and still use the features of the program. UltraMixer is a very good tool that can be used by a professional DJ but also by a casual computer user to mix songs and create a good party mood..
UltraMixer Professional Edition was created as an useful and full-featured DJ mixing software. UltraMixer enables you to mix digital music in various formats such as MP3, WMA, OGG, WAV or CDs in real time. All you need is a sound card. The DJ’s turntables are replaced by two digital SoundPlayers, the “vinyls” are available within seconds through the integrated FileArchive. UltraMixer Professional Edition is perfectly suited for the use as virtual jukebox in restaurants, medical surgeries or hair studios. UltraMixer supports DJ- and MIDI-Controllers.
Here are some key features of “UltraMixer Professional Edition”:
- Online CD-title query (CDDB)
- Monitoring over headphones
- Multi-soundcard support
- 3 Band EQ
- Volume Crossfader
- Adjustable fading modes
- Automatic mixing
- BPM Counter
- Reverse Play
- Pitch (-/+ 50%)
- Keyboard and MIDI control
- Support of the Hercules DJ Console
- Database-driven file archive
- Unlimited number of cue points
- Support of skinning for the user interface
- Processor: Intel Pentium III (1GHz+) / AMD 1GHz+ / PowerPC 1,2GHz
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB or higher recommended)
- Sound card (multi channel sound card recommended)
- Java 1.5
- 60 minutes trial
- nag screen
- Column “counter” and group “played tracks” are supported now from “UltraMixer Home” too.
- Detail search extended by field “version”.
- Intelligent groups are extended by new column “added” (time).
- New column “added” (time).
- New options for preview player: “load track on change” and “keep playing on change”.
- Possibility to edit ID3 tags in all tables by pressing ALT+I.
- Show recently added tracks in FileArchive tree.
- Sortable wishlist.
- Option to disable crossfader on Denon MC3000 and MC6000.
- Multi column sort should be independently from lower/upper case.
- Previewplayer continues playing when a new title is selected.
- Cleaner actions names in keyboard settings.
- Menu item “Show in Explorer” and “Reveal in Finder” not visible in group “Played Tracks”.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.