Twitter is undoubtedly a very popular social network nowadays and most of its many members log in on a daily basis to post tweets and connect to their followers. Tweetium for Windows 8.1is an application created especially for these users, as it enables them to effortlessly manage their posts or read the ones of their contacts. In order to be able to enjoy the functions of this software solution you first need to upgrade their OS to Windows 8.1, and only afterwards can you install it on your PC. Once you entered your Twitter credentials, you can access the intuitive graphic interface of the application and if you are not pleased with its color scheme, you can change it right away, with very little effort. From this point on, it is up to you which actions you want to perform – you can write a new message for your followers, upload a picture or read the posts of the ones you follow. Furthermore, you can search for tweets that match a keyword you enter or explore all the activity of a chosen user. Due to Tweetium for Windows 8.1, you can also add selected users to lists, so that you can read their posts with a single mouse click, especially since all tweets are automatically updated, so you do not need to manually refresh the timeline. A handy feature of the app is that you can open user accounts or hash tags details in a new window by simply holding CTRL pressed while clicking the links. All in all, Tweetium for Windows 8.1 can come in handy to all those who like to connect with other users via Twitter and are looking for a modern, yet intuitive client for this social network. You can purchase a license if you want to be able to use the app indefinitely..
Tweetium is designed to be quick and reliable. With its fast, modern UI, and multi-threaded sync and streaming architecture, you won’t find a more fluid Twitter experience anywhere. It’s been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Twitter account
- Internet connection
- Refined resume behavior and UX when scrolling to the top/front after new tweets have arrived
- Last read marker is now set based on scroll position after using the “jump to last read” arrow
- Retweeted statuses now show correct retweet and favorite counts
- Images in news stories now have the usual image behaviors (click/tap to view full-screen, context menu)
- RT notifications in the Connect tab update more regularly when the app is running
- Fixed more cases where TweetMarker data wouldn’t be reflected correctly on resume
- Fixed user account switching in secondary windows
- Fixed saving of tweet position for pinned searches and users (was broken in some cases by 2.1.3)
- Fixed a case where tweets streamed in at nearly the same time could be added in an incorrect order
- Fixed a bug where clicking on the current tab to jump to the top would cause recently streamed tweets to be dropped
- Fixed logic to not add new tweets while the mouse is moving
- “Jump to last read” now looks farther back before giving…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.