The application allows you to add information about artists, composers and managers as well as edit and add chord notes to the lyrics
TuneSmith is a handy and comprehensive song writing application designed to help users manage and organize their song collections. Feed your artistic fire with the essential songwriting companion featuring an advanced lyrics editor, a comprehensive copyright tracker and a versatile pitch journal. Efficiently manage all essential information about your copyright registrations, co-writers and potential cover artists. You can keep track of all the modifications you made to a song and email or print them alongside with copyright and licensing information. Fan the flames of inspiration by running TuneSmith alongside Rhyme Genie and rekindle emotions of past writing sessions with a complete rhyme clipboard history and trackable lyrics revisions for each song in progress.
Here are some key features of “TuneSmith”:
- Creates follow-up reminders in iCal of important pitch tasks with a single click.
- Handles large catalogs with song groups, song categories and customizable search.
- Creates customizable clones of existing songs for streamlined data entry.
- Allows multiple identities of main user with different names and company logos.
- Pentium III 700MHz or faster
- 180 MB hard drive space
- The functionality of the chord sheet editor has been expanded:
- You can now generate chord sheets in the Nashville Number System format. To transform the chord symbols of an existing song, select the song’s key in the drop-down menu at the bottom of the ‘Guitar Chord Charts’ section and click on the ‘Nashville No. System’ button. The calculated chord numbers are based on the chord’s original position in the selected major key. If the song is written in a minor key, TuneSmith will follow the norm and calculate the chord numbers as if the song were written in the relative major of the selected minor key.
- The song catalog printouts have been expanded:
- You now have the option to print legally binding songwriter split sheets from within your song catalog. Click on the print button of the song info screen and make the appropriate selection in the pop-up dialog. Please note that the legal paragraph at the beginning of the songwriter split sheet merely serves as an example and should not be …
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.