Software localization component suite for Delphi, C++Builder, Kylix developers
TsiLang Components Suite will enable you to easily translate your program’s interface to other languages. It includes TsiLang Dictionary Manager and TsiLang Files Editor. Localizing software for different international markets can double and even quadruple sales. This is why almost every software company considers localization a must. Yet, localization is both a complicated and expensive process. Luckily for Delphi, C Builder, and Kylix developers, there is TsiLang Component Suite – the complete automatic localization solution. First, TsiLang Component Suite supports the Global Public Translation Database (GPTD), which is a collection of common UI terms and phrases. This means you may be able to translate your program interface to most European languages without paying a translator. If you don’t know the German term for Access Violation or Save As’ simply look it up in GPTD. The second advantage of this component suite is that it does both internal (inside executable file) and external (separate file or library) localization. Obviously, the first way is preferable when trying to minimize the size of the installation file. Yet, in many instances, additional localization files are added after the program is released. In the latter case, an external localization solution is preferable, because new language files can simply be downloaded from the developer’s website. This is how TsiLang works – a component is dropped onto the form, then the translation for the user interface terms is entered and after that the default language can be changed on-the-fly. It’s as simple as that, and the learning curve for TsiLang Component Suite is very low. TsiLang Component Suite is being used by thousands of developers worldwide, including employees of Sony, Siemens, Bayer and SBF Bourse de Paris. It’s a natural choice for smart developers who don’t want to do extra coding each time a new language is added. And, the component can be tried absolutely free-of-charge.
Here are some key features of “TsiLang Components Suite”:
- Switching languages on fly at run-time as well as at design-time:
- TsiLang will change the language of user interface in your applications immediately upon request. In order to test your new interface, you even don’t need to run your applications, TsiLang allows you to preview the translated interface at design-time as well as at run-time.
- No external files or databases to create multi-language applications:
- TsiLang allows you to build multilingual applications without any external files for supporting translations. You will have as many languages of your interface as you want, in a single EXE file. No DLLs, no databases, no other files required!
- Full control over the language changing process:
- TsiLangDispatcher will help you to manage the language changing process in projects with many forms. You need just to link each TsiLang component to TsiLangDispatcher. Changing the active language of TsiLangDispatcher will cause the language to change in the whole application.
- All standard dialogs with multi-language support:
- TsiLang Components Suite includes all standard dialogs (such as File Open/Save, Print, Select Font, Find/Replace etc.) that support the multi-language interface. Now you can display dialogs independent from the Windows language version, but only from your chosen interface language.
- Kylix support:
- TsiLang Components Suite was the first multi-language components suite successfully ported to Kylix.
- IntraWeb applications:
- TsiLang fully supports IntraWeb applications. You can internationalize an IntraWeb project just like you do an ordinary Delphi or C++Builder project.
- Full control over the project translation process at design time:
- TsiLang Expert, which is included in TsiLang Components Suite, will help you to manage the translation of your projects at design-time. It will help you to translate all hardcoded strings in your source, const section, and resourcestring section.
- Works only while Delphi or C++Builder is running
- Core components:
- Support for Embarcadero RAD Studio XE 5!
- Support for Android and iOS target platforms.
- Fixed problem with local characters corruption in units sources when translating CONST section.
- Other fixes and improvements.
- SIL Editor:
- Minor fixes and improvements.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.