TrustPort Total Protection is an application aimed to provide you with top of the line security features that safeguard your system against virus threats of all levels. Right off the bat, TrustPort Total Protection falls into the category of applications with a well designed and self explanatory interface. It’s easy to switch on or off any of its main functions, as well as it is to run one of the many scan types it’s capable of. With TrustPort Total Protection you can run a quick or detailed check on the entire system, a specific drive or on a removable storage device. You can also scan the registry and even perform all of the above at the same time. TrustPort Total Protection takes its toll on your systems’ performance and makes it somewhat less responsive during scans. On the upside, it takes just a couple of minutes to perform a full scan. A plus to consider is the fact that the application provides you with a set of quick settings that you can apply to scans and choose the action that is taken when a malicious component is detected. If these settings offer less than is expected, you can always access advanced configuration and enable second and third heuristic analyzers. The application covers a wide range of protection needs. It serves as an antivirus, antispyware, personal firewall, system recovery tool, personal data encryptor and document shredder. All of which are performed thoroughly. It also allows you to customize security filters, generate activity logs and scan results, perform scheduled tasks and provide parental protection. You can easily say that TrustPort Total Protection is a focused application. It’s built to keep your system clean, smooth running and out of harm’s way..
TrustPort Total Protection is a comprehensive software solution that protects your computer from viruses and spyware at all entry points. All electronic mail and websites are examined in order to detect dangerous or unwanted content. TrustPort Total Protection enables the reliable protection of sensitive data by encryption or the permanent shredding of confidential files no longer in use. The program uses traditional scanning and heuristic analysis in order to disable any malware which might enter the computer from the internet or add on media.
Here are some key features of “TrustPort Total Protection”:
- Antivirus and Antispyware:
- The program uses traditional scanning and heuristic analysis in order to disable any malware which might enter the computer from the internet or add on media. Two top quality motors ensure the detection of harmful code almost to the magic figure of 100%.
- Personal Firewall:
- The firewall serves to distinguish between legitimate and illegitimate connections between the computer and the Internet. The program automatically allows Internet communication for commonly used applications. In the case of unknown or suspicious programs the user is always asked whether connection should be permitted or disabled.
- Family Protection:
- The program protects children and young people from web content which might be harmful to them. It enables pre selection of website categories which should be blocked such as pornography or gambling sites for example. Various profiles can be created with a variety of settings.
- Encryption and Shredding of Data:
- Two methods of file encryption are available. For the secure backing up of data it is advantageous to store it in an encrypted archive, for everyday security it can be kept on an encrypted disk. In addition the program enables the permanent shredding of sensitive data which is no longer in use.
- Portable Antivirus:
- With the help of this program you can generate a transferable version of the Antivirus on your USB disk which at the same time enables the antivirus scanning of any given computer on which you may be working.
- System Back Up Disk:
- In the case of serious virus damage the program enables the creation of a system back up disk with an antivirus module. After downloading the operating system from the back up disk it is possible to eliminate malware not possible to remove by other means.
- Pentium III or higher Pentium – compatible CPU
- At least 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM; more memory generally improves the responsiveness
- 400 megabytes (MB) of hard disk space
- 30 days trial
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.