The next generation video encoder, allowing you to convert almost any video clip to any format
TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 is a professional video converter, allowing you to convert various video formats into other formats. However, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 is not limited to a purely data conversion, it also offers an impressive number of functions and options in a user-friendly presentation allowing not only the ability to cut-edit video and audio content, but also enhance the picture quality through denoise and color correction filters, perform animated transitions, and many other features you will discover and take advantage of. TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works enables you to compile, edit and convert your videos to make new, stunning clips!
Here are some key features of “TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works”:
- DVD-Video and Blu-ray compliant MPEG file output support:
- Using the praised TMPGEnc encoder, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 can generate a high-quality MPEG file responding to the requirements of the DVD-Video or Blu-ray (BDAV, BDMV) formats for use in a disc authoring application such as TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4. Of course, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 can use many different source formats and materials, applies video correction, cut-edits unwanted parts out, and even converts the video back to its original 24 fps framerate or deinterlaces the picture. Note that TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 outputs only DVD-Video or Blu-ray compliant MPEG-2 files, not a media volume. You will need an authoring application such as TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 to build a media volume.
- MPEG file output for Mobile Device support:
- In addition to iPod, iPhone or iPad, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 provides a complete and simple environment to create MPEG-4 (AVC) files playable by mobile devices such as the PSP or the WALKMAN (Lyric display support models). Just select an output target and your file is ready!
- Output support for MPEG-4 AVC, AVI, DivX, Windows Media Video, QuickTime, MKV, and many other formats:
- TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 can output Windows Media Video (WMV) or AVI files by using the Windows installed codecs, or in DivX format by using its own DivX encoder, or QuickTime files through the QuickTime output functions, and even in the MKV (Matroska) file format.
- DVD-Video, Blu-ray, AVCHD, HDV and DV input support:
- Thanks to its DVD-Video and Blu-ray (including AVCHD) importation support, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 can even use materials from authored media. Furthermore, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 integrates its own DV and HDV device capture, allowing you to import video directly from a camcorder or a DV/HDV compliant device, all available in a simple and guided Source Wizard.
- Timeline mode editor:
- In addition to the usual Normal mode, available since TMPGEnc 3.0 XPress, TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 provides a new Timeline mode allowing you to align video and audio materials on a layered timeline. The timeline mode also offers the possibility to add text, subtitles, transitions, etc. The result of this is a new and creative way to handle your content in a TMPGEnc application. Creating picture-in-picture effects, overlaying text or a logo, adding soundtracks, resizing, moving, rotating, animating, and many more functions has never been easier. Your imagination is the only limit!
- NVIDIA CUDA support:
- TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 take advantage of the numerous and high performance functions offered by NVIDIA CUDA. Not only can it power the TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 video filters, or let you decode MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 (AVC) content, but TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 can now access the MPEG-4 (AVC) encoder for fast encoding process.
- Intel Media SDK support:
- TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 has evolved in many directions, offering you more choices and solutions. By supporting the Intel Media SDK 2.0, MPEG-4 (AVC) decoding and encoding can also be done through highly optimized algorithms. CPUs with embedded graphics functions and compatible with the Intel Media SDK 2.0 can provide hardware decoding and encoding for faster output.
- Complete, integrated MPEG Tool:
- The MPEG Tool provides simple and advanced functions to multiplex (merge) or demultiplex (extract) MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 content into and from MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, or MKV containers. Using this tool, you can merge together several supported streams into one file, or conversely extract one or more streams such as audio or video from a multiplexed stream file into elementary data streams.
- Project Checker Tool:
- TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5’s Project checker tool allows you to peek into a saved project file and verify if all the source materials that the project refers to are still available on your computer.
- Batch encode tool:
- Offers the possibility to delay the project output, and also to automatically process several projects in a row, regardless of the output format while you are away from your computer.
- Video transition between clips:
- TMPGEnc Video Mastering Works 5 provides 171 video transition effects between two clips in a project list or layer, or two slides in a slideshow clip. (The last clip transition effect always transitions to black)
- Color matte and pattern:
- This new tool lets you choose a single color, create a gradient, or even tile a picture to create a pattern you can then turn into a clip for titling or transition use, or to apply to a compatible item in the timeline editor.
- Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz, AMD Athlon MP, Athlon XP or better. (With SSE support);
- 1024 MB or more RAM
- 300 MB HDD space for installation
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024×768
- Windows Media Player 9 or a more recent version;
- DirectX 9c or a more recent version;
- QuickTime Player 7 or a more recent version
- 14 days trial
- Trial license validation window appears at each launch.
- Application launch delay of 10 seconds.
- Watermark added on output file at beginning and end of video.
- The batch encode tool is not available
- The Open and Save options are not available
- Now supports TMPGEnc Movie Plug-in Commercial Candidates Detector for TVMW5 (Sold Separately).
- Along with this support, the following functions are added:
- Added [Move to previous(next) frame] in the right-click menu of the Keyframe list.
- Added the One-time cut option for the split-ranges in the Cut-edit menu. It is capable of cutting all blue(CTRL+E) or orange(CTRL+R) ranges at once.
- Added the output as split points option in the Advanced keyframe tool.
- Increased the maximum number of the split points from 30 to 99.
- Changed to select the corresponding keyframe when jumping to other keyframes on the seek bar by using the keyboard short-cut [CTRL+??].
- Changed the maximum size to 4TB from 1TB when outputting a AVI 2.0 file.
- Fixed: Occasionally could not read a specific AVI file correctly when the Media Foundation reader was used.
- Fixed: Detected a specific normal flac file as an invalid file.
- Fixed a problem where the background color would be changed to whit…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.