Using this straightforward application you can create an image with thumbnails of your videos, then save it as a JPG, PNG or TIFF file
Thumbnail me is an open source software project based on the MTN – Movie Thumbnailer binary. The main idea is to offer a GUI thanks to QT 4.7 Framework.
This utility offers you the possibility to specify the number of thumbnails you want to be displayed on each row and column.
- openGL 3.0 or higher (Optional)
- Internet access to upload thumbnails on ImageShack servers (Optional)
- Migration to Qt 4.8.0.
- File Menu updated.
- Czech Translation added.
- Dutch Translation added.
- Italian Translation added.
- Hungarian Translation added.
- Croatian Translation added.
- Portugese Translation added.
- Chinese Translation added.
- Russian Translation added.
- Restore Window State & Window Geometry at startup added.
- Output Path editable.
- Same output folder as source rendering added.
- Copy to clipboard VerboseWindow added.
- Each item has its own Timeline added.
- Print Preview added.
- Minor bugs fixed.