TEncoder is a compact piece of software built specifically for helping users convert audio and video files to different formats. It boasts a clean and straightforward interface that offers quick access to several configuration settings to tinker with, which should please beginners and professionals alike. Files can be uploaded into the working environment using either the built-in browse function or “drag and drop” support. What’s more, you can view information about each file, such us format, size, length, frame rate, bitrate, channels, compression mode, and others. TEncoder gives you the possibility to specify the subtitle and audio delay, select the encoder (Mencoder, FFmpeg), apply filters (cropping and deinterlacing), as well as play, pause, or stop the current selection, switch to a full screen mode, and adjust the volume. Other important features worth mentioning are represented by the possibility to set up the subtitle parameters related to language, font, and position, and configure the video settings in terms of code, bitrate, size, FPS, aspect ratio, as well as the audio ones by selecting the codec, bitrate, channels, and sample rate. When it comes to exporting options, the tool offers support for the following file formats: AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, FLV, MKV, WMV, MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG, AC3, and others. Plus, you can choose between various preset output profiles designed to help you convert files to formats compatible with mobile devices (e.g. BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, Motorola). Last but not least, you are allowed to run up to eight encoders at the same time, perform batch processing operations, burn in subtitles into your clip, as well as view detailed information about the entire process and possible errors. As a conclusion, TEncoder proves to be a reliable application that offers a decent pack of features and very good output results..
TEncoder is a fast and reliable converting tool, helping users encode various multimedia files to a preferred video or audio format. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
Here are some key features of “TEncoder”:
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Added: Skinning is disabled by default
- Added: An option to copy source files’ date/time info to output files
- Added: Support for *.mxf file type
- Fixed: A bug where TEncoder would get stuck even if encoding is done
- Fixed: A bug where checking “Export to script” would cause program to crash
- Fixed: “Apply” or changing selected preset didn’t update the summary
- Fixed: “version.txt” errors
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.