TAudioConverter comes in handy for converting audio files from one format to another or extract audio streams from video files on your computer. In an abundance of similar applications, TAudioConverter manages to stand out from the crowd through the extended and variate array of supported formats (MP3, WAV, M4A, FLAC, OGG, MP4, MKV, RM, AVI, to name some) and the high processing speed. Furthermore, it features a forthright interface that makes it very easy to get accustomed with. TAudioConverter is capable of importing single files only, as well as process the contents of an entire directory. All the files are displayed within its main window, enabling you to change their order, remove one or more items, as well as view detailed information about each (name, tag data, bitrate, mode, duration, channel, sampling rate, stream size and so on). Before proceeding to processing the files, you must configure the encoding options and select the desired encoding mode. The application comes with a diverse range of compression and encoding schemes that you can choose from, such as AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, OPUS, ALAC, FLAC, WavPack and the list does not end here. The bitrate, the algorithm quality and the audio bit depth are customizable parameters. Moreover, you can select the channel type (simple, joint, forced MS stereo, mono and dual mono, left or right only) or use the built-in tag editor to modify the basic information about the input songs. The application also comes with a set of audio effects and filters (normalization, multi-threading, adjustable sampling rate) that can be used to enhance the sounds. Depending on the number of files, the encoding or extraction process can take more or less time, but the application displays a tray notification window to let you know that the operation is finished successfully. TAudioConverter provides you with a comprehensive audio converter and extraction tool that features support for variate formats and helps you batch process files with just a few clicks and in a short time period..
Built as an open source and accessible tool, TAudioConverter is an advanced audio converter and extractor. This utility allows you to rip CDs, then convert audio tracks to formats such as MP3, M4A, FLAC or WAV and adjust the quality of the output file. You can also download TAudioConverter Portable.
- Added: Limited CUE Sheet support
- Added: CD ripper
- Added: Max. process count is now 16
- Added: Support for dcaenc (encoding to dts)
- Added: Tag support for APE, TAK and TTA (APEv2)
- Added: Tag support for FLACCL
- Added: Artwork support for WMA
- Added: ReplayGain support for AAC encoders, WavPack, FLAC Encoders, Musepack
- Added: New UI layout
- Added: New codec options window
- Added: Custom command line options for each encoder
- Added: New columns to file list and an option to hide them
- Added: Option to time-strech audio files (thx to hello_hello)
- Added: TAC automatically mixdowns multichannel sources to stereo for mp3 and AAC-HEv2(thx to hello_hello)
- Added: Option to send TAC to tray when encoding
- Added: Double clicking to tray icon will hide/show TAC
- Added: Portable/Installed and 32bit/64bit information will be added to mail body
- Added: Option to disable trimming
- Added: Option to ignore .cue files when adding files
- Added: FFProbe to show information about files
- Added: “Albumartist” is first fa…
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.