There are a lot of ways to keep a computer in top-notch shape and even though many users try to do the cleaning and optimization manually, it’s still easier to turn to a dedicated software solution that can do all the things on the go. System Mechanic is one of the applications specifically designed to clean the computer, fix existing problems and speed up the machine to make it work just like after installing a fresh copy of Windows. It’s not too hard to install and use System Mechanic, especially because the application has an appealing eye candy interface that makes the whole cleaning and fixing process both easy and somewhat enjoyable. System Mechanic is able to repair registry errors, scan the startup manager to eliminate the unnecessary tasks and fix some security vulnerabilities. You can also use it to change the Internet configuration and optimize it for greater speed, backup settings, amend HDD errors and many other important tasks. The scanning process goes very smoothly with the ‘Quick Analysis’ option and everything should be done in less than a minute. During our test, System Mechanic not only checked the testing machine very fast, but also fixed the detected problems and made new suggestions amazingly fast. But the application has many more than that to offer. For example, you can easily defragment the memory, optimize the startup so your system boots faster, perform diagnostics and other tweaks using stand-alone features. Overall, System Mechanic does a pretty decent job and cleans a lot of the clutter while solving many system problems to make the computer run a bit faster. The software deserves a try but, as always, the advice is to proceed with caution when dealing with programs that make modifications to the registry and other vital areas of your PC..
System Mechanic Free is a handy system utility that enables you to speed up your computer by fixing hard drive, memory and registry errors. With this tool you can automatically accelerate PC startup, internet speed, program operation and gaming performance. Remove over 50 types of junk files, and wipe sensitive internet and chat history for a cleaner, faster PC. System Mechanic Free also allows you to block dangerous program, system changes and faulty settings.
Here are some key features of “System Mechanic Free”:
- Stability Guard intercepts stability threats to keep Windows fast and problem-free.
- ActiveCare uses set-and-forget patented technology to maintain your PC automatically.
- AcceleWrite real time technology optimizes file write speeds.
- Program Accelerator re-aligns disjointed program files.
- Memory Mechanic reclaims wasted RAM in real time.
- Startup Optimizer automatically accelerates PC startup 22 ways.
- NetBooster speeds up internet, videos, downloads and games.
- Total Registry Revitalizer resolves registry problems and stabilizes Windows.
- PC Cleanup cleans up over 50 types of junk files.
- EnergyBooster puts your PC in overdrive for max performance.
- CRUDD Remover locates and removes unused extra programs.
- Privacy Cleaner wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache.
- CD or DVD drive (for CD installation)
- 256 MB of RAM
- 130 MB of free hard drive space
- With LiveBoost’s real-time optimization features you can automatically improve CPU responsiveness, maximize available RAM, and prevent drive fragmentation.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.