Allows for custom symbol creation and insertion for documents in any language
SymbolChooser is a reliable and useful application that will enable users to easily create documents in any language or even build a new language with new symbols and letters. Creating and inserting custom symbols with SymbolChooser is easier and faster than using font editors, and your created symbols are immediately available in many different fonts and styles. SymbolChooser is also a keyboard layout editor that allows you to specify which symbol is inserted into a document when a particular keyboard key is pressed. The keyboard can be edited to set the keys that are associated with your created symbols and also the keys that are associated with the existing English letters and numbers that can be inserted into SymbolChooser documents as soon as the program is installed. SymbolChooser can be used to type documents in any of four different writing orientations: · symbols from left to right with horizontal lines from top to bottom · symbols from right to left with horizontal lines from top to bottom · vertical lines from left to right with symbols from top to bottom · vertical lines from right to left with symbols from top to bottom SymbolChooser documents with your created symbols can be opened by anyone who has installed the free trial version of SymbolChooser. SymbolChooser documents can also be saved in Portable Document Format (PDF) to be shared with anyone who has a PDF viewer. With a document containing your created symbols you can type messages in a secret code or in an entirely new language. No other word processor gives the user as much freedom to dictate what appears on their document’s pages as they type.
Here are some key features of “SymbolChooser”:
- Existing text documents can be converted into SymbolChooser documents with the press of a button
- View or print your keyboard layout at any time
- Symbols can be positioned on different levels of the line
- Symbols are available and look different in each font/style
- Symbols can be viewed and edited on any computer that has SymbolChooser installed, not just the computer that the symbol was created on.
- Symbols can be inserted into a document with a single keystroke
- Foreign language symbols can be assigned to a keystroke by drawing the shape of the symbol rather than searching through a huge table of available foreign language characters.
- Documents can be created in the four most common writing orientations of the world:
- Horizontal left to right
- Horizontal right to left
- Vertical with lines going right to left
- Vertical with lines going left to right.
- Document orientation is instantly changeable at any time
- Documents can be saved in Portable Document Format (PDF)
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 MB free hard drive space
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0 or higher
- Each page is marked with the words “TRIAL MODE”
- Saving documents is disabled
- Nag screen
- Improved font rasterization
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.