Batch, tunable, crossplatform SVG cleaning program
Generally, SVG files produced by vector editors contain a lot of unused elements and attributes that just blow up their size, but not add quality. SVG Cleaner could help you to clean up your SVG files from unnecessary data. It works in batch mode and basically does two things: · removing elements and attributes that don’t contribute to the final rendering; · making those elements and attributes that are actually used more compact. The app has a lot of options for cleanup and optimization and provides multithreaded file processing on the multicore processors. The images processed by SVG Cleaner can be as small as 10-60% of the initial sizes.
- Bugfix release 0.5.1:
- Added a new function: “Group elements by style properties”.
- Added ‘rotate(rotate-angle [cx cy])’ matrix processing.
- Fixed xmlns:xlink prefix removing.
- Fixed stdDeviation processing.
- Fixed program freezing with –keep-comments flag.
- Fixed processing of –version flag.
- Fixed prolog removing.
- Fixed style attributes grouping to one attribute.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.