This application offers you the possibility to customize as well as create projects with cross sections and stratigraphic views
Strater is a well log and borehole plotting software program that imports your data from a multitude of sources (database files, data files, LAS files, ODBC, and OLE DB data sources).
This application enables you to display your raw data, then create various graphs and draw multiple shapes.
Strater is a useful application which was designed to provide you with lots of methods to graphically display your data. All the logs are fully customizable to suit your needs.
Design and save template and scheme files to make log creation efficient and consistent, create multi-page continuous logs, and quickly display new borehole logs.
Utilize the header and footer panes to store all the information about the logs, such as well number, driller, location, method, company name, and company logo. The flexibility Strater offers is unparalleled.
- Flexible Borehole Design
- Log Types
- Headers and Footers
- Database View
- Property Inspector
- Object Manager
- Borehole Manager
- Additional Features
- Import/Export Formats
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution with 16-bit (or higher) color depth
- At least 500 MB free hard disk space
- At least 512 MB RAM minimum, 1 GB RAM recommended
- Save is disabled
- Nag screen
- Display deviated boreholes as inclined logs in the cross section view:
- Display the logs in the cross section as inclined according to their deviation data!
- Show deviation paths of wells in the map view:
- In most industries vertical boreholes are the stuff of legends. Strater 4 recognizes this and allows you to show the true path of your borehole in the map view.
- Set and change coordinate system in the map view:
- It’s never been easier to add combine data from a multitude of sources to create the most informative maps possible. Now that Strater supports Golden Software’s full coordinate system library, you can mix and match data from different coordinate systems, giving you tremendous flexibility and times savings when creating your maps and displaying cross sections in the desired units!
- Create cross sections from line logs:
- Don’t have lithology data for your boreholes? Not to worry! Strater 4 allows you to create a cross section from line logs. Add or import layer marks to indicate…