Create and edit your atlas maps
Simple Texture Atlas Map Editor, or STAME, for short, is a quickly designed piece of software that allows you to generate texture atlas maps. You can now use this handy and Open Source program to create the texture atlas maps you want in no time at all.
Here are some key features of “STAME”:
- Export to PNG and TGA with rectangles in XML
- Unlimited undo/redo
- Simple Bitmap font and text generator
- Import and export individual images
- tga’s can now be saved in 24 bit format
- copy/paste between STAME and Paint.NET with intact alpha channel works now
- image/rectangle-view switches now depending on what has been pasted
- dirty-flag is now set if the export path is changed
- some bug fixes, improvements and code cleanup
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.