Although it remains a vital task for all users, fighting against malware isn’t all that difficult as long as you use the right software solutions and you have the minimum knowledge to stay away from dangerous content. SpyHunter attempts to protect your computer by all means, offering all the features a user would expect from a powerful security suite. Designed to detect, remove and block any type of spyware and malware, SpyHunter is very easy to install and launch, but it will prompt you to choose whether to protect the Internet Explorer homepage or not at the first run. In plain English, SpyHunter has the ability to defend the Internet Explorer homepage you choose and, in case any spyware attempts to change it, to block this attempt. After first opening the app, SpyHunter will also conduct the first system scan and, if any definition updates are available, to drop the latest version on your computer. It’s important to know that a complete scan will take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to complete, with the app needing a reasonable amount of resources. So here you are, there’s the scanning tool that allows you to perform a custom scan whenever you want, giving you the possibility choose whether to check the memory, the registry, cookies, files or rootkits. SpyHunter can also perform backups and set up exclusions, while a dedicated tool to block malicious processes from execution may be configured by adding your very own safe items and ActiveX guarded items. The ‘Settings’ menu includes tons of options, plus a so-called ‘Network Sentry’ that gives you the power to enable dedicated tools for monitoring the HOSTS file, system protection, LSP chain protection, advanced DNS protection and clock format protection. Internet Explorer will remain protected as well because SpyHunter monitors the IE proxy and homepage and it is also aware of any attempts to force the browser display images, so it can reduce the damage caused by spyware. Probably the best thing about SpyHunter is the fact that it includes so many options and comprises an advanced help center, giving you the chance to post online support tickets and get help from professionals. All things considered, SpyHunter is definitely a tool to try. It can successfully find and erase various malware threats, while providing quick access to all its features..
Spy Hunter is a tool that will hunt down and remove from your system any spyware/adware. Spy Hunter detects and removes spyware of different kinds from your computer. Spyware is a relatively new kind of threat that common anti-virus applications do not yet cover. If you are seeing things like excessive popups, new toolbars in your Internet Explorer that you didn’t intentionally install, if your browser crashes, or if you browser start page has changed without your knowing, you most probably have spyware.
Here are some key features of “SpyHunter”:
- SpyHunter Scanner:
- SpyHunter has been carefully engineered to be powerful and complete enough for the most demanding technical professional, yet simple enough for a first-time computer user to safely and effectively utilize. With just a simple click, SpyHunter Scanner will scan your computer’s memory, registry, cookies, and files. Items found to be infected will then be listed for you.
- To find out more information about a specific object, merely select it. When you are ready to remove any infected files, all you have to do is check the box next to the item and hit the “Start Remove” button. All objects that you remove are then placed in SpyHunter’s quarantine area. Simple as that!
- System Guards:
- SpyHunter features an improved System Guards feature that integrates several proactive protection elements into one integrated panel. SpyHunter’s new System Guards automatically blocks malicious process from executing and running on your system. System Guards incorporates guards against Active X control, Registry protection and Process control. Each of these built-in functions provides computer users with automated parasite blocking capabilities.
- The System Guards Process feature is designed to give you complete control over which processes are authorized to run on your system and allow you to identify and stop malicious processes before they are executed. Using System Guard, you are able to allow certain processes to run, while blocking those do might feel are malicious or unnecessary. A list of processes is available to you to edit as you see fit.
- Spyware HelpDesk:
- New to SpyHunter, is the Spyware HelpDesk, a unique and highly effective interface through which you can contact our support department to solve any malware related issues for absolutely free! The Spyware HelpDesk consists of two separate sub-systems: the SpyHunter Support Ticket System, and the Custom Fix System.
- If you experience any issues with SpyHunter whatsoever, or have any questions, comments or suggestions related to SpyHunter, we strongly encourage you to utilize the SpyHunter Support Ticket System. If SpyHunter is unable to remove an infection from your computer, our technical support department will be happy to generate a customized fix for you, which can be run through SpyHunter to eradicate any infections lurking on your system. Please note, however, that these services are only available with the FULL version of SpyHunter.
- Custom Scan:
- SpyHunter includes a new feature called Custom Scan. Custom Scan allows you to save time by limiting your scan to specific sections of your computer. With SpyHunter’s Custom Scan, you will be able to select the following scan types: Memory, Registry, Cookies, Files or Rootkits.
- A Custom Scan may only take a fraction of the time than a Full Scan would require. Even though a Custom Scan may not catch some residuals, it is an excellent choice for occasional system scans when you are trying to save time.
- Included as part of SpyHunter’s new scan functions, is an easy and convenient Backup feature that allows you to restore backed up objects using the rollback feature. In the event that an object is removed by SpyHunter, you can choose to restore the object using the built-in rollback feature. The selected object will be restored to its original location as if it was never removed by SpyHunter.
- New to SpyHunter is an Exclusions Panel. The Exclusions feature in SpyHunter allows you to select objects that you wish to exclude from detection in future SpyHunter system scans. In some cases, SpyHunter may detect programs that you do not desire to remove. In this case, the exclusions panel will allow you to exclude individual programs from being identified. Once selected, the programs selected in the exclusions list will not be included or detected in any future scan processes.
- When you are ready to add an item to the Exclusions list, it is very easy to do, simply right-click on a detected item in the SpyHunter Scanner results and select “Add to Exclusions”. Removal of an item in the exclusions list is just as easy, simply select the checkbox next to the item that you wish to remove and then click the “Remove” button.
- General Settings:
- SpyHunter’s new Settings panel was designed with you in mind. The General Settings panel offers several ways to customize the operation of SpyHunter for a more personalized experience, as well as giving you activation instructions in order to register for the full version of SpyHunter. Along with this, the following General Settings can be modified through the Options panel:
- Automatically check for updates – SpyHunter will automatically contact the Enigma Software Group servers to check for the availability of new program and definitions updates each time it starts.
- Automatically download and install definition updates – SpyHunter will automatically download and install any available definition file updates.
- Start SpyHunter Security Suite on Boot – SpyHunter will be configured to automatically load each time you boot your computer.
- Start SpyHunter Scan on Boot – SpyHunter will automatically start and begin scanning your machine each time you boot your computer.
- Minimize Security Suite on startup – SpyHunter will start minimized, visible only as a taskbar icon. SpyHunter’s real-time protection features will still operate at full capacity.
- Prompt if any important windows components are disabled – SpyHunter will monitor your Windows settings and prompt you if a process attempts to disable the task manager or other important Windows components.
- Prompt if web content is used on desktop – SpyHunter will monitor Windows settings and prompt you if active web content is being used on your desktop.
- Network Sentry:
- SpyHunter’s Network Sentry is included within the Settings panel area. The Network Sentry is designed to give you complete control over your system networking settings, and to prevent malicious objects from modifying and disrupting your Internet connection. In addition to HOSTS file protection, SpyHunter also offers an option to protect other Windows system files from unauthorized modification. These can be manually selected by the user, offering you a lot more control over what you wish to keep safe.
- SpyHunter also contains advanced functionality designed to prevent malware from hijacking your desired Internet Explorer homepage. Lastly, SpyHunter can be configured to monitor your DNS servers and notify you if an unsolicited modification takes place. This prevents tricky Trojan and malware organizations from redirecting you to a phishing or malware site.
- Scan Scheduler:
- SpyHunter’s Scan Scheduler can be setup and easily configured through the Scan Scheduler area under the Settings panel. The advanced Scan Scheduler feature allows you to run a complete SpyHunter scan at a pre-set time, even if you are away from your computer. Easy to access and use, the Scan Scheduler allows you to pre-set the scan time at daily, weekly and monthly intervals.
- If you opt for the daily scan, you can choose to run the scan every day, every other day, every weekday, or at any interval of days that you choose. If you choose the weekly scan, you will be able to select the day of the week that your scan will be scheduled for and for the monthly scan, select the day of the month that your scan will be scheduled for. Please note that your computer must be powered on at the time that your scan is scheduled to run. If the computer is not turned on, the scan cannot execute!
- Remove option disabled
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.