A powerful .NET Word component
Spire.Doc for is a .NET Word component designed to allow your .NET applications perform a wide range of Word document processing tasks directly, such as generate, write, read and modify Word documents without Microsoft Office Word Automation. As a powerful .NET Word component, Spire.Doc for .NET Standard allows directly operate Word document, format and style and insert content to Word document. Spire.Doc for .NET supports Word 97, Word 2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010.
Here are some key features of “Spire.Doc”:
- Directly Operate Word document:
- Create new Word document, set up Word document properties, page break, Word document copy, encrypt/decrypt Word document, globally search/replace in Word document, mail merge, fill filed, etc.
- Format and Style Setting:
- Set up Word document font, color and highlight. Indent Word document, list Word document content, text alignment, build style, named style, etc.
- Insert Content to Word Document:
- Insert image, hyperlink, comments, bookmarks, table, foot note, Ole object, Header/Footer (Text/Image/Table), Text/Image WaterMark, HTML, etc.
- Doc to HTML, PDF, XML, RTF, Text, Docx, Dot and HTML, XML, RTF, Text, Docx, Dot to Doc
- Fix the font issue, when a font has unicode name, this issue casued the crashed font name.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.