A powerful .NET Word component
Spire.Doc for is a .NET Word component designed to allow your .NET applications perform a wide range of Word document processing tasks directly, such as generate, write, read and modify Word documents without Microsoft Office Word Automation.
As a powerful .NET Word component, Spire.Doc for .NET Standard allows directly operate Word document, format and style and insert content to Word document. Spire.Doc for .NET supports Word 97, Word 2003, Word 2007 and Word 2010.
- Directly Operate Word document:
- Create new Word document, set up Word document properties, page break, Word document copy, encrypt/decrypt Word document, globally search/replace in Word document, mail merge, fill filed, etc.
- Format and Style Setting:
- Set up Word document font, color and highlight. Indent Word document, list Word document content, text alignment, build style, named style, etc.
- Insert Content to Word Document:
- Insert image, hyperlink, comments, bookmarks, table, foot note, Ole object, Header/Footer (Text/Image/Table), Text/Image WaterMark, HTML, etc.
- Doc to HTML, PDF, XML, RTF, Text, Docx, Dot and HTML, XML, RTF, Text, Docx, Dot to Doc
- Fix bug of word saving which caused an error when open the result word document
- Fix bug of converting doc to pdf, which caused a StackOverflowException
- Fix bug of the layout of picture in footer during doc to pdf
- Fix bug of null pointer exception when loading rtf file
- Fix bug of loading rtf file which caused the missing of one picture.
- Fix bug of ArgumentOutOfRangeException during doc to pdf
- Fix bug of incorrect table layout during doc to pdf
- Add new feature to support parsing TextRange including another TextRange
- Fix bug of TextRange.CharacterFormat clone method, which causes incorrect font color.
- Fix bug of splitting forcedly word to letters
- Fix bug of incorrect table border after doc to html