A powerful and professional analysis tool for microscopic images
SPIP is a comprehensive application that you can use to perform generic analysis on various types of input images from microscopes. The program provides you with tools for analyzing SPM and SEM data, such as force curve analysis. It can detect environmental noise and correct it, as well as perform an overall characterization of the scanning probe. For instance, you can use this application for enhancing the molecule contrast, curve analysis or generating histograms. With its powerful analysis features and professional tools, SPIP represents a valuable and important utility for both research institutes and end users that are passionate about microelectronics or nanotechnology.
Here are some key features of “SPIP”:
- Image calibration
- Correlation averaging
- Extended fourier analysis module
- Roughness and hardness analysis
- Tip characterization module
- Filter module
- Particle and pore analysis
- 3D visualization studio
- Force curve analysis
- Time series analysis
- Batch processing
- CPU Speed: 1 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Graphics Card: 3D accelerated, 1024×768 pixels resolution
- Hard Disk: 100 MB free
- MS Word 2000 or later installed to generate reports using Word ActiveReporter
- 10 days trial
- Nag screen
- Basic Module:
- Fixed minor aesthetic issues with the Inspection Box
- Fixed potential crash after saving an image histogram as jpeg/bmp/tiff
- Added missing database initialisation file to the installation package
- Solved problem with un-installation of SPIP versions 6.1- during installation of new versions
- Fixed crash when parsing some typesd of AEP files File
- Roughness & Hardness Analysis Module:
- bullet New image roughness parameter Sch “Cross Hatch Angle” which reports the angle between two characteristic grinding or lay directions in an image, for example the hone angle on cross honed surfaces. The result is illustrated with angle tool decoration in the image.
- Particle & Pore Analysis Module:
- bullet Fixed problem in SPIP 6.2.5 causing all Particle&Pore Shapes to be categorized as “User Defined”
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.