Solid Converter PDF is an application that can convert PDF files to the Word, Excel, HTML, PowerPoint or plain text format. The user interface of the program may seem a little cluttered but it is actually pretty simple to navigate through it. You can insert a PDF by using the file browser or the “drag and drop” method. So, you can modify the content of a PDF, add watermarks and metadata, as well as password-protect it. But you can also make a PDF file searchable, copy, rotate and delete pages and items, as well as merge files and insert new pages. Evidently, you can use basic tools, such as zoom in and out, fit width and height, as well as change the viewing mode to “Two pages – left” or “Two pages – right”. In addition, you can create bookmarks, use the “Undo”, “Redo” and “Search” functions, extract tables to Excel, extract data and images, view document properties, customize the toolbars, and more. In the “Options” menu, you can set the tool to automatically rotate pages based on text orientation, convert and include non-table content, combine tables, include images and convert vector graphics to images, specify the target folder, edit document information (title, subject, author keywords), select the interface language, and others. The program uses a moderate-to-high amount of system resources, includes a comprehensive help file with snapshots and didn’t freeze, crash or pop up any errors during our tests. The text format is well maintained in the output files. Besides the fact that Solid Converter PDF could welcome some improvements concerning the interface, we strongly recommend it to all users..
Here are some key features of “Solid Converter PDF”:
- Convert your PDF files to Microsoft Word documents for easy editing.
- Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files.
- No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files.
- Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers.
- Form fields are recognized and converted into text boxes for easy editing.
- Convert text from your PDF no matter which way it’s oriented.
- URL Hyperlinks in the original PDF are automatically transferred into the new Word document.
- One click to open PDF document into Word from Windows Explorer.
- Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
- Multiple document PDF UI for page-level manipulation operations.
- Pre-defined and custom watermarks. Text stamps, images or PDF overlays. ? Electronic letterheads.
- Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file. Combine PDF files.
- Use drag and drop to rearrange page order in a PDF file or between multiple files.
- Extract pages from a PDF file as a single new PDF or as multiple new PDFs for each page.
- Fast text search of multiple PDF files. Navigable list of results.
- Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
- Create PDF files easily from any Windows-based program.
- You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your documents
- Secure your PDF files using 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
- Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
- Define Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
- Create PDF files with custom pages sizes, margins and orientation.
- Keep your PDFs small with our compression options. Optimize file size for Web or print while preserving an appropriate level of quality.
- Set default view including page layout, initial zoom and page thumbnail view.
- Create PDF/A-1b documents which are fully compliant with ISO 19005-1 archiving standards.
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 (2GHz) or AMD AthlonTM XP 2800+ (2.2GHz)
- RAM: 512MB
- Microsoft Office (any version) required to create PDF files from .doc, .xls, .ppt
- Microsoft Office 2007 or 2003 required for Scan to Word
- Microsoft Office 2010 does not support MODI (used for OCR)
- 15 days trial
- Watermark on output
- Nag Screen
- Scan to Word. Scan directly from paper to well formatted, editable Word documents.(Requires Office 2003 or Office 2007)
- Selective Extraction.
- Select the content you wish to convert to Word directly from the PDF page. Formatting, styles, layout preserved.
- Scanned PDF Recovery. Convert legacy scanned PDF files into well formatted, editable Word documents. (Requires Office 2003 or Office 2007).
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.