Easily convert PDF files to image formats
Softdiv PDF to Image Converter is an easy to use application designed to help you easily convert PDF documents into images.
It supports the following formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TGA, TIFF, ICO, and more. It comes with user friendly interface which will guide you in step by step wizard in order to convert PDF to image without needing Adobe Reader installed. Softdiv PDF to Image Converter supports single and multiple-page PDF files and allow you to preview the PDF before converting to image.
PDF can be imported individually or from a whole folder for batch conversion. Advanced features include the option to customize the output image location whether to a fixed folder or to the source PDF folder; customize the output image format properties for better quality or smaller file size; customize the output image width and height, aspect ratio and DPI.
- Convert PDF (single and multiple-page) files to image format PNG, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, ICO, JP2, J2C, PDF, TGA, WBMP, EXR, PNM, XPM and etc.
- User friendly interface with step by step wizard
- Preview PDF files before convert
- Import PDF file individually or from a whole folder for batch conversion
- Convert PDF files to a fixed output location or to the source PDF folder
- Option to customize the output image format settings, width, height, aspect ratio and DPI.
- CPU: P4 1.6G MHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- Hard Disk: 100 MB free space or more