Monitors Internet hosts and services running on them continuously
sMonitor will allow to create a list of Internet servers and a list of tasks such as pings and services to check: HTTP, FTP, Telnet, SMTP, POP3, or any other. sMonitor shows the current status of remote TCP ports and/or round-trip time of pings. The program sends notifications by email, generates log files, HTML file and history files in ASCII database table format. Based on test results, the program can operate remote systems (power management, reboot, alarm reporting) by modem and telnet using custom scripts.
Here are some key features of “sMonitor”:
- Runs as a standard application on Windows 98/ME.
- Runs as a standard application or an NT service on Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003.
- Runs as a system tray application automatically on startup.
- Supports ICMP, TCP and UDP.
- Sends protocol-specific UDP requests to the ports: 67 (DHCP), 123 (NTP), 137 (NETBIOS-NS), 161 (SNMP), 389 (LDAP).
- Allows server lists to be saved and opened as user specified files.
- Alerts by audible and visible alarms.
- Allows SMTP mail notifications when a service is down, up, or its state is changed.
- Allows custom e-mail message format to be created.
- Launches third-party applications.
- Creates an HTML status file which mirrors the main sMonitor window.
- Allows the HTML file to be customized and to be uploaded by FTP to a remote web server.
- Contains a built-in script interpreter which interacts with remote systems by modem and telnet.
- Allows customs scripts to be created and debugged.
- Generates plain text log files and CSV format files sorted by servers and services.
- TCP/IP protocol
- Administrator rights on Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008.
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.