Invoicing software that supports multiple companies and invoice templates
SliQ Invoicing Plus makes invoicing and billing a breeze. Includes multiple invoice templates as well as an invoice designer. Includes handy payment tracking, recurring invoices and email invoice features.
SliQ Invoicing Plus lets you raise credit notes and quotes and it can also help you issue customer statements. Comes with a number of invoice templates and also includes an easy to use invoice template editor giving you loads of flexibility in changing the font, color and layout of invoice items.
You can also easily add extra bitmaps, logos to your invoices. Multiples sales reports are included as well as export of reports to Excel. SliQ Invoicing Plus also lets you email invoice, quotes, credit notes and customer statements as PDFs
- 30-day trial
- Nag Screen
- Add Carriage/ Delivery Charges at the Bottom of Invoices:
- Carriage charges can now be added at the bottom of invoices and quotes as part of the subtotal/ total section. Previously, carriage/ delivery had to be shown as a line item on invoices. It is still possible to add charges as line items but carriage/ delivery can now be entered on a new tab while editing an invoice. For more more information, see Adding Carriage/ Delivery Charges.
- Sales by Invoice Item Report:
- A new Sales by Invoice Item report has been added. This allows the descriptions, prices, quantities etc. for line items on invoices to be shown in a report.
- Converting from Invoice to Quote – use Default Quote Customer Message
- When converting from an invoice to a quote, SliQ Plus now inserts the default quote customer message instead of preserving the invoice customer message.
- Various other corrections and improvements have been made.