Visual software localization for .NET, C#, C/C++, Delphi, VB, HTMLHelp, XML
Sisulizer Standard is a powerful and user-friendly program that can help you visually localize your application. Scan the application and locate all of the text. Sisulizer can work directly with your .NET assembly, C#, C/C++, C++ Builder, Delphi, Java, VB.NET, Visual Basic apps, or other Windows binary file. PO files, RC, ResX, multilingual windows resources and XLIFF are supported, too. In the WYSIWYG environment you see all components, dialogs and menus. Sisulizer works visually with HTML, compiled HTML Help (chm), and XML. Sisulizer Standard can also grab the text from ini and other text files. Translate the text with Sisulizer’s visual editor. You can begin the translation yourself and mark each phrase as having been translated properly, auto-translated, translated by best guess, out for review, or complete. Now that your translator has finished translating all strings, and you’ve received your updated file, simply run Sisulizer Standard to build the localized version of your program, in the new language.
Here are some key features of “Sisulizer Standard”:
- Delphi: Sisulizer can scan tagged resource strings to find out the comments and maximum lenght values.
- Requires string validation added.
- SlMake can now export also Excel files.
- User can edit custom dictionary data Sisulizer
- Java: Leading and traling white spaces of key string and leading white space of value string are now removed when scanning.
- Java: Sisulizer now detect C/C++ kind of message patterns as message strings.
- CHM: Sisulizer can now create HTML files of CHM in all encoding (UTF-8, Windows, ISO, …).
- SlMake exports only string rows.
- If pseudo translation has been set the statuses of translations are marked as complete.
- 1 GHz CPU or higher
- 512 MB memory
- 80 MB free hard disk space
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Randomly inserts “eval” text into localized output
- New features:
- Support for Windows 8.1 added.
- Support for Visual Studio 2013 added.
- Support for .NET 4.5.1 added.
- Improved features:
- Windows Forms: Support for DevExpress InformationTips format added.
- XAML: Bidning values that are inside Setter are scanned.
- Bug fixes:
- Delphi: LaResource.LoadNewResourceFile return type changed to HMODULE. It used to be Interger that caused sometimes a crash because of a data overflow.
- .NET: Sisulizer sometimes failed to compile XAML files when target .NET framework 4.5 or 4.5.1 was used.
- Segmentation: Sisulizer did not save segmentation rules that were imported using segmentation sheets’s Import button.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.