Simple, robust and reliable application that was created as a Secure Shell (SSH) and Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) server
SilverSHielD is an application that was created to act as a SSH (SSH2) and SFTP server. It features 3 authentication types (including public-key auth with multiple keys per user) as well as a good SFTP subsystem and channel forwarding. Security features such as a forced delay upon new connection (useful to defeat brute-force attacks) and a handy “tarpit” to ban attackers’ IPs can also be found in the app. Furthermore, it fully supports virtual folders with per-folder security. The remote management console allows you to manage SilverSHielD from anywhere. You can also use the Command-Line Interface (CLI) to remotely configure your SilverSHielD server and integrate its management into 3rd party management tools. NOTE: Free for non-commercial use.
Here are some key features of “SilverSHielD”:
- Public-Key (supports multiple keys per user)
- Additional security settings:
- Ability to force a delay upon new connection, for anti-hammering
- Put the client IP in tarpit after a definable number of failed authentication attempts
- Limit access only to certain IP addresses or networks
- Per-folder permissions on virtual folders
- Virtual folders can be hidden (but still perfectly functional)
- Per-user IP security
- Auto-disable user account after a certain date/time
- Functions and subsystems:
- Secure Shell / Command (SSH2)
- SFTP (supports files larger than 4 GB)
- Compression (Zlib)
- Administration is performed though a modern Management Console, included in the download package, which establishes a secure channel with the SilverSHielD server and allows remote configuration of one or many servers
- Alternatively you can take advantage of the Command-Line Interface (CLI) to integrate SilverSHielD management into your workflow, even using 3rd party management tools (provided such tools can call a command line application)
- Pentium/Athlon-class CPU or better
- Recommended 1 GB RAM or more
- 100 MB free hard-disk space
- Supports up to 3 connections at a time from a single client computer.
- Improved: management interface clarity over RDP connections
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.