ShareMouse is a lightweight software tool that bundles a decent pack of features and user-friendly environment for helping you share your mouse and keyboard between multiple computers. It comes in handy, as it gives you full control over the copying and pasting process from one computer to another. It sports a clean and intuitive interface that allows users to perform most operations with just a few clicks. It is important to mention that hotkeys are also available for a better control over the entire procedure, and they can be reassigned. The main window displays the icons of the computers which are connected to your PC, along with their relative position. The program comes packed with a feature that helps you dim the light of the connected monitors, and you can adjust the dim level. Moreover, ShareMouse allows users to drag and drop files between different computers, enable Clipboard synchronization, as well as specify the port number and use proxy settings from Internet Explorer by specifying the server, port, username and password. The application provides two different security modes, with the first one making you visible for any other client, while the second one offers protection against unauthorized viewing by setting up passwords. Basically, it’s extremely easy to work with this tool, because it is able to redirect the mouse and the keyboard as soon as the mouse cursor gets to the edge of the screen. All things considered, ShareMouse is a small but powerful software solution that gives users the possibility of sharing their mouse and keyboard between multiple computers quickly. Thanks to its overall simplicity and useful features, it can be mastered by beginners and experts alike..
ShareMouse is a handy and reliable application designed to enable you to share one mouse and keyboard with multiple computers. You just need to move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control. When you reach the border of the monitor, the mouse cursor magically jumps to the neighboring monitor and you can then control that computer. Any computer can be controlled with the mouse and keyboard of any other computer. Unlike an KVM switch, you don’t need to press any button to switch between computers. All mouse and keyboard input is transmitted over your existing Ethernet or Wireless LAN network connection. No USB switch, KVM switch or any other hardware is required. ShareMouse also allows you to drag & drop files between multiple computers for easy file transfer. ShareMouse additionally shares the clipboard between multiple computers. Whatever you copy into the clipboard of one computer is available in the clipboard of any other computer. You can also download ShareMouse Portable.
Here are some key features of “ShareMouse”:
- Sharing Features:
- Any computer can remote control any other computer in any direction
- Hotkeys can be defined to jump directly to a specific monitor
- Accidental monitor switch can be prevented
- Support for Multimedia keys (Play/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind/Volume)
- Automatic monitor layout sensing without configuration.
- Automatic monitor layout switching if a computer is used in different workplaces
- The Panic button cancel/reset any current remote control session.
- Optional dimming of inactive monitors.
- Cross-platform compatible with Apple Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows.
- Vertical and horizontal wheel-mouse and Touchpad scrolling
- Customizable Scroll-speed on the remote PC
- Support for multiple monitors
- Support for Windows Fast User Switching and Windows Vista/7 User Account Control (UAC) pop-ups
- CTRL-ALT-DEL can be sent to a remote Windows PC
- Optional password protection and network traffic encryption
- File Exchange Features:
- Drag & Drop any files from one computer to another
- Support of drag & drop of multiple files
- Progress bar and speedometer for larger files transmissions
- Cancel-button to cancel file transmissions at any time
- Clipboard Sharing Features:
- The Clipboard Synchronization supports text, bitmaps, files and folders containing multiple files
- Clipboard contents can be sent to a specific computer to avoid accidental overwrite of any computer’s clipboard
- Clipboard Sharing works independently from Windows network file shares. No need to fiddle with network file sharing
- Unique Features:
- Zero configuration – ShareMouse and automatically determines the positions of your monitor without any manual configuration
- Flexibility – ShareMouse works in any direction and allows you to use any computer’s mouse & keyboard on any monitor of any other computer without any re-configuration
- Full Control – The Monitor Arrangement allows you to precisely configure your monitor setup. Monitors can be positioned including slight vertical/horizontal offsets between the monitors
- Auto Fall-Back – ShareMouse automatically updates the monitor layout if any monitor of any computer becomes temporarily unavailable
- High Performance – The custom network protocol is specialized for remote control purposes and ensures smooth mouse cursor precision
- Internet Access
- A minimum of two computers is required.
- Each computer must have its own monitor.
- All monitors must stand near you.
- All computers must be network connected.
- Limited to controlling 2 computers and 2 monitors
- Some features are disabled: drag & drop files from one to another computer, Password protection, accidental monitor switching prevention, encryption and send CTRL-ALT-DEL to remote computer
- Screen Saver issues solved under Windows 8.1.
- Animated cursors stopped after monitor switching.
- Solved issue if monitor layouts are stored.
- Solved issue if monitors are switched while holding the CTRL-key.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.