Security Monitor Pro is a surveillance application designed to help users supervise important locations and prevent any possible hazard. This utility supports up to 32 cameras at the same time, so there is no need to worry about a blind spot. The program supports IP and USB cameras. When connected, cameras have to be assigned a brand and a model name from an existing list. Users can set the preview options, such as video resolution, frame rate or display name. Also, users can select a motion sensitivity level, depending on whether they want to learn of the slightest movement or of the more relevant ones. Any detected movement can be highlighted in red, so they become obvious to whoever watches the cameras. When motion is detected, the application can perform a series of actions such as start video recording, then save the file to WMV format, capture images from the camera and save them to JPEG files or send email notifications to the owner. Additionally, it can upload the recorded videos and photos to the user’s FTP account. The recorded videos as well as the captured images can feature several types of user-defined stamps, like the date and time (recommended if users might want to use the recordings as legal proof), a text caption or a watermark. In order to avoid false alarms, users can mask a particular area from the camera’s view and the application will then ignore any movements happening in that region. Another option for users is to broadcast the video online, so they can supervise a location, even if they are not in front of the computer running Security Monitor Pro. Being a user-friendly piece of software, Security Monitor Pro is a good option for anyone wishing to increase their level of protection, and can be used successfully even by the less experienced..
Security Monitor Pro is a handy and reliable application which maintains a detailed event log of what happens around you that you can later analyze. Security Monitor Pro will help you monitor and record from multiple cameras simultaneously, create continuous video recordings, and view multiple cameras in a single window. Each camera has its own individual monitoring and recording settings When motion is detected, it can send email or SMS (cell phone) alerts, record audio and video, and/or sound an audible alarm. Each camera has its own scheduled on/off times. The schedule can be the same each day, different for each day of the week, or include one-time events. The cameras can also start monitoring when the application starts up. Remote monitoring keeps you on top of security, even from distant locations. All video recordings and snapshots can be automatically uploaded to the FTP server of your choice, either on a regular schedule or as soon as the alarm condition is detected. The program can also stream live video and audio from one camera, which can be viewed from any location using the Internet. Email/SMS alerts can include a snapshot showing the cause of the alert. Security Monitor Pro can monitor and record from multiple IP cameras, in addition to any cameras connected directly to the PC, simultaneously. It’s the central element of your security and surveillance system.
Here are some key features of “Security Monitor Pro”:
- Control up to 32 camera feeds, simultaneously
- Use Webcams and IP cameras
- View JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG-4 and H.264 stream from IP cameras
- Support for 1,500 camera models and counting
- Pan, tilt and zoom cameras to adjust coverage areas
- Supports High Res cameras, with multi-resolution recording
- Export and Import cameras with individual settings
- Operate in hidden mode
- Set motion-triggered alerts individually for each camera, with adjustable sensitivity
- Use Mask Area feature to exclude areas from motion detection
- Get notified by email when an alert is triggered
- Capture and save videos on motion detection to save disk space
- Schedule your camera to automatically start recording
- Add timestamp and watermarks to your footage
- Upload recordings automatically to an FTP server
- Built-in Media Analyzer for quick review of all captured events
- Filter recordings by camera and time
- Play videos with 4x speed and view only keyframes
- Maintain a complete event log for all cameras
- Auto-deletion of old recordings to free disk space
- Broadcast video feeds live on the Internet
- Pentium 500 MHz or better processor
- 512 MB RAM or higher
- 1 GB free hard disk space on installation drive (10 MB required for installed files)
- At least one web camera or IP camera
- 30 days trial
- Limited to 2 hours for Monitoring with Alerts, Camera Recording, FTP UPload and Live Broadcasting
- Nag screen
- Support for new IP Camera: Support for 4 new IP cameras including Ameba_JD-IR24, Axis_P3363-VE, Voyager_IP VR-901, Wanscam_AJ-C0WA-B1D8-1.
- Independent preview size: Record in a higher resolution than is displayed in the resizable camera preview on-screen.
- New camera layouts: Efficiently view your cameras in the new 9 camera or the 6-with center layout.
- Enhanced IP camera search: Faster detection provides brand and model, IP address and port number of the of UPNP enabled cameras on your LAN.
- Hide masked region: You can now choose to display or hide the masked region from the camera preview.
- Auto-correct FTP: If a FTP connection fails, the application will try to automatically discover the correct settings.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.