This application is able to map your SkyDrive account as a regular Windows drive
SDExplorer Advanced is an easy-to-use yet powerful extension for Windows Explorer. With SDExplorer Advanced you can make any every-day operations with your documents from Microsoft Live SkyDrive service using Windows Explorer, as if they were on your computer. Moreover you don’t need to install and configure any additional programs or ActiveX components. SDExplorer Advanced will organize the interaction with the online storage itself. To start work and open the session, you must enter the Windows Live credential into the logon dialog. Work session is active until the reboot or forced logout from SDExplorer Advanced, which can be made by clicking Logout command in the toolbar. During the session the credentials are not requested again.
Here are some key features of “SDExplorer Advanced”:
- SDExplorer allows bulk operations with files and folders. Such functionality is not available through a web browser. This increases the speed with which you can work on SkyDrive. Examples of bulk operations are: Renaming objects, Deleting objects, Copying folders with files and subfolders, Changing folder share types.
- You don’t need to know how to work with the SkyDrive service through your web browser. To work effectively with your data in SDExplorer, just perform the basic file and folder operations in Windows Explorer.
- SDExplorer uses the standard Microsoft library for working with Windows Live ID services. Your personal information does not leave this library and is not even passed to the SDExplorer engine. Additionally, all of your online storage-related traffic is transmitted using the HTTPS protocol, protecting your data from snoopers.
- 5 days trial
- Nag screen
- SDExplorer now retains original modified date when uploading files to SkyDrive.
- The sign-in issues with some user accounts have been fixed.
- The sign-in issues in Windows XP have been fixed. Please download and install the most recent build of the SDExplorer.
- If you keep receiving error messages when you try to sign-in to SDExplorer, please check that new Microsoft two-step verification codes for the account are disabled.
- Unfortunately, at this moment two-step Live Id verification is not supported by SDExplorer.
- SDExplorer Advanced now supports streaming of audio and video files.
- Now you don’t need to wait for downloading entire multimedia file from SkyDrive.
- You can listen to the music, audiobooks and even play video from your SkyDrive account whenever you want.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.