Easy-to-use installation software that creates a setup wizard in minutes.
SamLogic Visual Installer Professional is a handy and reliable application designed to help you create your own setup wizard. With the help of the setup file it creates, the end user will be able to install your program files and documents. The output can be distributed via CD / DVD, USB flash drive or the Internet. The software comes with support for Visual Studio, .NET Framework, Office applications and more.
Here are some key features of “SamLogic Visual Installer Professional”:
- Create setup wizards for all versions of Windows
- Distribute installation via CDs, DVDs, USB flash drives and the Internet
- Create self-extracting or localized installer
- Digital signing
- Group files into file components
- ‘Add shortcuts’ option
- Handle updates
- Add license keys or passwords to the installer
- Import Visual Basic project files.
- Supports DAO, ADO and RDO, AutoCAD profiles
- Add images / sounds / music to the installer
- Register files during installation
- Launch applications or view documents after an installation
- Autorun feature
- Includes ZIP-based compression
- Simulate installer before deployment
- Processor: 1000 Mhz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Harddisk: 15 MB
- 30 days trial
- Nag screen
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8.1. Visual Installer 2014 has been adapted to function with the new Windows 8.1 operating system. Both the editor and the created setup programs can be used in Microsoft Windows 8.1.
- Support for .NET Framework 4.5. If you develop applications that require .NET 4.5, you can let Visual Installer check that the computer really has. NET 4.5 installed before you start installing your programs. Script conditions for .NET 4.5 are also included in Visual Installer 2014.
- Support for Visual Basic 2013 / Visual Studio 2013.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2013. For example the Office variables now work with Office 2013.
- Updated support for AutoCAD profiles. Visual Installer handles now also AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD 2014.
- You can now specify in an easy way if an installed program must be run with administrator privileges.
- You can now change permissions for a hard disk folder during the setup. Two new script commands, SETPERM and XCREATEDIR, can be used to handle this …
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.