SamLogic CD-Menu Creator is a simple-to-use program that gives you the possibility of creating autoplay menu interfaces. It offers support for CDs, DVDs and USB flash drives. This tool sports numerous functions for helping you build and design menus. Its plain and well-structured interface lets you create a new project from scratch (for CDs/DVDs or flash disks), or choose one of the templates supplied by the app. As far as settings go, you can specify the menu dimension, background color and caption text. Plus, you can show a minimize button, enable support for Windows autorun, and make the menu stay on top. It is also possible to edit text attributes (font, color, alignment) and effects (e.g. use shadow), configure buttons (e.g. size, style, placement, alignment), and add text buttons. Moreover, you can select a background picture and logo type, apply an image on the menu, insert background music along with button click and hoover sounds, edit movies properties (e.g show movie in full screen mode, set movie size in the menu screen), as well as edit version details. Before compiling and executing the menu, you can get a glimpse of the whole project. SamLogic CD-Menu Creator is very low-demanding when it comes to the CPU and system memory, thus it doesn’t burden the computer’s overall performance. It has a good response time and works well, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. Thanks to its intuitive layout yet numerous options, SamLogic CD-Menu Creator should be appealing to the entire audience..
SamLogic CD-Menu Creator is a powerful application which helps you create impressive autoplay/autorun multimedia menu interfaces for CD, DVD and USB flash drives. From these menus you can execute installation programs, launch applications, show documents, play movies, show graphics, explore the Internet etc. All kinds of documents can be opened, for example PDF, Word and PowerPoint. Most type of movies formats are also supported, as MPEG, AVI, WMV and QT. A menu can contain buttons, pictures, movies and sound. The Windows AutoRun technology is used so a menu that is placed on a CD or DVD will be opened automatically when the user inserts the disc in the drive. No programming is needed when creating menus in CD-Menu Creator, all work is done in a visual environment. You can design a menu in many ways and you can re-use previous created menus very easy.
- Processor: 450 Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB
- Harddisk: 15 MB
- 30 days trial
- No free updates and support
- Nag screen
- Support for Windows 8.1. With CD-Menu Creator 2014 you can create menu interfaces that can be run in Windows 8.1 and the CD-Menu Creator editor can also be run in Windows 8.1.
- Support for LinkedIn. The social media functions in the tool has been extended to also support LinkedIn. It works in the same way as the functions for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.
- The encryption functions are improved. Files linked to buttons can be encrypted and automatically (and temporarily) decrypted when a user clicks on a button. This will prevent that somebody copies the files from the CD/DVD or USB flash drive to his/her hard disk or other storage device
- A new button command has been added: Open Picture Gallery. This command opens a picture gallery window that shows all pictures in a folder on the CD/DVD or USB flash drive. The pictures are clickable and by clicking on a picture the picture will be shown in its original size. It is also possible to make the picture gallery to open another fil…
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.