SAM Broadcaster Studio is a comprehensive and efficient piece of software whose main purpose is to offer you the ability of streaming media content through your own online radio station. Installation notice Following an installation process of a moderate duration with no noteworthy events, you might be prompted by your Firewall to open a port for SAM Broadcaster Studio, which you will need to accept. Also, keep in mind that it is recommended to have a strong Internet connection that can withstand the amount of traffic you intend to perform. The program offers a very complex yet intuitive interface, with numerous panels for various purposes. Additionally, it displays a toolbar with several buttons and the ability to switch between ‘Desktop A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’, as they can differ in terms of functionality. Broadcast tracks, apply effects or speak into your mic SAM Broadcaster Studio allows you to add new tracks to the application, by selecting the ‘Playlist’ panel and clicking on the ‘Tracks’ folder, which will subsequently enable you to load ‘Tracks in Selected Category’ by clicking on the ‘Add’ button. The tool supports a variety of formats, including MP3, FLC, OGG, WMA or CDA. You can load individual files or whole directories, as well as input URL links or a M3U, PLS or ASX playlist. The ‘Queue’ section displays the upcoming songs, while in the ‘History’, you can view the recently played media. Moreover, SAM Broadcaster Studio enables you to render messages through the microphone, adjusting the volume or equalizing its configuration. From the ‘Sound FX’ panel, you can insert various sound effects, for instance ‘Snore’, ‘Applause’, ‘School Bell’, ‘Eagle’, ‘Boing’ and many more. Other components include an ‘Event Scheduler’, an ‘FM Transmitter’ and a ‘Request’ function. Useful online radio broadcaster To sum it up, SAM Broadcaster Studio is a complex yet easy to handle utility which aims to provide you with the proper tools for broadcasting your own radio station on the Internet..
SAM Broadcaster Studio is a handy and reliable application which allows you to start your own online radio station. With SAM Broadcaster Studio you can automatically import tag information from tracks, find album cover art and other details from the Internet. Also, you have the ability to configure settings on a per-track basis and organize your music library into categories.
Here are some key features of “SAM Broadcaster Studio”:
- Sound Professional:
- Advanced audio features like cross-fade detection, gap killer, volume normalization and 5-band compressor and limiter.
- Stream in multiple formats:
- Formats include AAC, aacPlus, AAC-HE, MP3, mp3PRO, Ogg and Windows Media. Servers include CheapestStream.com, SpacialNet.com, Shoutcast v1, Shoutcast v2, Icecast and Windows Media.
- Web Integration:
- Get your station website online quickly with templates. Keep your listeners engaged with advanced features. Show them “now playing” info and allow them to browse your library and make requests.
- Media Library:
- Organize large music libraries quickly into multiple categories, import information from tags and automatically look up track information via Amazon.com.
- Listener Statistics and reporting:
- See in real-time how your audience is growing. Access data logs for performance reporting and other useful reports on your station playback history.
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk space: 100 MB
- Sound card: optional
- Internet Connection
- 14 days trial
- SAMVIBE library export – Limit column export to reduce export size.
- URL redirection support added.
- Updated user agent name on all HTTP requests.
- Increase default VoiceFX buffer settings to more appropriate values.
- Fixed duplication of requests bug.
To Download this Software please Like it on Facebook and more link!
Trackback from your site.